House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

Yo

U can post pictures of the actor, but not of them playing the under-age role. That's why there are no pictures from shows like Heartstopper or Riverdale but plenty of the actors in their everyday life, other projects or from modelling gigs.
Makes complete sense. Keep up the good work/s

This show in my opinion has just been very lack luster and dry. I don’t know if it’s the writing or the cast. Each episode has been almost boring. Too many people not enough character development for you to care about any of them and the time jumping every episode is not helping. I’ve watched the original at least 6 times per season. This one just isn’t keeping me interested or invested. I’m attempting to hold on to finish the season
So true. Also, there've been so many moments of CW-level cringe writing where the characters just do/say stupid things. I might have to rewatch peak GoT (S1-5) as I don't remember it having these moments (S6-8 definitely did) or maybe my memory is just being biased.

So true. Also, there've been so many moments of CW-level cringe writing where the characters just do/say stupid things. I might have to rewatch peak GoT (S1-5) as I don't remember it having these moments (S6-8 definitely did) or maybe my memory is just being biased.

I feel like the dialogue is intentionally archaic to reflect the earlier time period. That said, the greatest reason to watch HotD is to see Olivia Cooke devour that scenery. She's an incredible performer.

Our friends over at AusCaps have provided us with one of Ewan's frontal nude scenes he did a couple of years ago. His cheekbones aren't the only thing that's impressive
Ewan Mitchell nude in High Life
Yum! Thanks for sharing. Scene looks disturbing, but damn…. He has a sexy, lean, smooth body! View of his cock and ass. Someone can probably edit some of the pics to see his cock clearly and maybe even his hole! :yum

I feel like the dialogue is intentionally archaic to reflect the earlier time period. That said, the greatest reason to watch HotD is to see Olivia Cooke devour that scenery. She's an incredible performer.
This actually make sense. Even the High Valyrian language has slightly different accent compare to the way Danny speaked in Game of Thrones.

Anyone else disappointed with the casting choice for Harwin "breakbones" Strong? He's supposed to be the strongest man in the 7 kingdoms, so I was expecting a ripped bodybuilder the size of the Mountain Clegane at least... but the actor appeared to be of average normal size.
Tbh he seemed a bit unfit like out of shape might be the armour though. I would have expected the same as you but was pretty disappointed

The forenames names are a problem. I think I've learnt most of them, but giving brothers/sisters, aunties/uncles the same fucking name only makes the cast seem bloated and indistiguishable from one another. It's fan wank, and definitely should have been changed for TV. In GoT, Ned Stark's kids weren't called Eddys, Edyta, Edwina, Edward and Edmund, because even if George RR had named them so, HBO would have told the producers to get it fucking sorted before presenting it to a mass audience.
I'm in complete agreement. I watched one episode, and it seemed everyone had the same name, it was very difficult to follow, and I never watched any of the other episodes.