How Did You Find Your First Cock To Suck?

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started late. I was 20 and on break from college. I had heard about a gay bathhouse downtown, so I went to see what it was. I paid my fee and went downstairs to the locker room. I saw a bunch of men walking around naked, so I put my clothes in the locker and did the same, holding my towel. After getting my fill of the sights, I walked back into an open room where there were several beds ( like a dorm bed- just a mattress on a spring foundation) and saw some guys sucking each other off. Well, I immediately went hard and walked around with a stiff boner under my towel. I went into the steam room, which had been carved out of the foundation of the building,so it was like a brick cave. It was pretty steamy, so I sat down, not realizing that there was another person in the room. After getting used to the room, I could see that he was sitting there, playing with himself and looking at me. Well, I was still a virgin, but I got really excited. He was probably in his mid 30's and thin, but with a nice sized dick. He walked over to me and started stroking my hardon; I was in heaven. I did the same to him and then he started sucking me. Well, I was about to explode, so I made him stand up and eagerly devoured his dick until he came in my mouth. That started it all. Since then, I have become very adept at the act.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My college roommate and his girlfriend threw a party in our apartment. They invited a guy whom they both thought I would like. When he walked in the door, he totally captured everyone in the room with his energy level and charm I couldn't take my eyes off him, and it was mutual! We went up to the storage area in the attic of the apartment house, where I sucked him off and swallowed his load. We hooked up about once a week for the next 8 months when he finished his graduate degree and moved away.

I had been blown before but this was the first time with another guy's dick in my mouth.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was on vacation at Ft Lauder Dale. I went in this restaurant and I had on a long T-shirt and my speedo. This hit which was the cook at the restaurant spotted me. When I sat down he caught a glance of my speedo. After I left the restaurant he followed me outside and asked me if I needed some company after he got off work and told me he caught a glance of my boner. I have him my hotel and room number. He came by, he asked to take a shower. He came out naked and I was in a new speedo that I bought that afternoon. It did not take him long to get me out if that speedo. We traded blowjobs and cuddle for hours. That was the first cock i sucked and I was hooked on cock. That was a fun trip to the beach.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine was a longtime friend from school and he also lived a couple blocks from me. We’d frequently mess around in a typical platonic sense, and were big on daring each other to do stuff etc. We’d seen each other naked several times and eventually making the other strip for some ridiculous reason became a not-uncommon aspect of fucking with each other. That was what led to the inevitable. He was experimenting and remained primarily straight in his mindset (though would privately acknowledge he’s really bi), whereas I knew I was gay.

The “first time” I sucked him off was technically also the second and third LOL. After that we both got pretty comfortable with the routine we settled into. He was still dating girls, but was horny all the time and once it became clear that I was cool with him not really reciprocating (our code word became him helping me “practice”) he was more than happy to get his dick sucked regularly and drain his cum down my throat, and he did legit help me learn good technique. Over time, about 2 years or so, he very discreetly scouted out more dick for me from among the guys we knew. I appreciated the hell out of that. As did the other guys LOL. So I was able to get to try more dicks and cum, and the guys in question knew they could rely on me to get them off and not have to do anything in return.

The same friend also took my anal cherry several months after started regularly hooking up, though not all of the other guys I was sucking off were into that idea. But once we tried that we both got hooked super fast and it made our hangouts even more sexually charged. It eventually got to the point that I’d spread my legs or bend over for him anytime and anywhere if he needed to nut and didn’t want a blowjob.

I miss those days LOL.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first time I won't talk about, it was a bad situation. But the second one is the one that got me turned on to sucking dick. We were both 18 when this happened.

It was a friend of mine and he was my neighbor. We had gone to school together but we were in different groups, and we didn't spend a lot of time together. But one winter day, there had been a lot of snow and everything was closed down. He called me up and asked if I wanted to go sledding. I was bored as hell and wanted to get out of the house. So I said yeah, let's do this. Not far from where we lived was a huge hill behind a cemetery and the bottom of the hill was at the edge of a cow pasture. Totally private hidden area. So we went sledding, goofing off, throwing snow balls. Just being teenage guys.

When we were done, we went to his house because nobody would be there. He said he was going to change clothes and told me to wait in the living room. So I was watching TV when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and he was standing in the doorway, completely naked with an erection. Up until this point, I had never thought of him sexually, but right then I had an instant erection. I pulled mine out so we could compare. Our dicks were similar except his was about 1/2 inch longer where I was slightly thicker.

We touched each other, grabbed each other's balls. He asked if I had ever had a blowjob. I told him yes (the bad experience). He said he really wanted one. So I got down on my knees and started sucking his dick. A few minutes later he started to cum. He pushed me backwards and shot on my face. He grabbed me a towel and I cleaned up. While I was busy cleaning up, he grabbed my dick and played with it. He started to suck my dick but chickened out at the last second. He started to jack me off instead but the entire time, his dick never went down. So I started to suck him again. This made me cum, and I shot all over the towel. But I never stopped sucking his dick. He came a second time, but this time I swallowed it. He couldn't believe I did that. We rested for a few minutes but neither one of our erections would go down. So we started doing it again. We did it about 5 times before we decided it was getting close to when his parents would come home so we stopped.

We did this for about 3 or 4 years, me sucking his dick and him jacking me off. Then he met his first serious girlfriend and that was the end to that. We never really talked again after that.

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first cock to suck actually found me...it was during the period of my life where I was dealing with confusion with in regards to my sexuality. I hung out with a lot of athletes and musicians. So..this particular situation was with an all time popular jock from high school whom I still hung out with until I had came to terms with my sexual identity and then met my first gay boyfriend.

Anyway..his name was Chris. Chris was not only hot..but had an incredible body as well. All of my female siblings loved when he came to visit including my mom because he as not only good looking but very charming. Anyway.. he had came by my mom's house because at this time..I was still staying at home. Chris wanted me to go to this party that everyone from school was going to and everyone was meeting there to catch up since leaving high school. He talked me into going and then wanted to go through my closet to borrow something to wear that night. What caught me off guard was while pulling some clothes off the rack in my closet for him to try on..I turned towards him and he stood there completely naked with a huge grin on his face.

Like I've mentioned..I was going through that confused stage so part of me was really turned on while part of me was really scared and uncomfortable. He was laughing because he immediately picked up on my being uncomfortable with him being naked especially in my mom's house. I told him to put on some clothes and the more I begged him to...the more he started dancing and grinding and dry humping up against me. He then kissed me on my lips and when I pulled away from him..his muscled arms and body pulled me in closer to him and he started nibbling on my neck and talking dirty to me about me jerking his fat dick off and him wanting my ass as he grabbed it.

Since we were in my bedroom with the door locked...he told me that if I didn't reciprocate his sexual advances towards me that he would unlock my bedroom door and go out into the hall way and walk around to a couple of my sisters' bedrooms whom by the way ...were home as well. His dick was rock hard and he started shaking it at me...and laughing. He then kissed me again...and whispered in my ear..."You know you want me as much as I want you...but you have to keep this between the two of us or I will deny it and never speak to you again"

He asked me to take off my clothes and join him on my bed. Once I did..his hands were all over my body and my dick got rock hard as well..which really pleased him. I confessed to him that I never done this before...he told me..don't worry...I will show you some basics such as dry humping, kissing and sucking dick. So..this was my first male on male sexual initiation from a straight man. He got on top of me and was grinding his body and kissing me a lot. He then stopped for a moment to tell me what to do such as wrapping my legs around his waist, grabbing his muscular ass while we grind our bodies in unison.

He then started licking my nipples and sucking on them as well...I gave out a loud sigh and his hand immediately covered my mouth. He then removed his hand and asked me to put on some music to drown out our sex sounds..then he preceded to show me how to suck dick by demonstrating how he likes to be sucked on me. I then started to suck his dick...(I'm a fast learner..lol) and his body movements and facial expressions and moans let me know that he approved or liked what was taking place. Things got pretty intense as we went from the bed to the floor, to up against the wall...just a lot of dry humping, kissing, touching, jerking and sucking.

We both came all over each other and laid for a moment in each others arms...in my head..I could not believe what had just happened but also I was thinking.."So..is Chris gay?"..it was like he was reading my mind and immediately told me that he's not gay...he just like to mess around from time to time. He then got up cleaned himself and pulled me up off the bed and gave me a kiss. He then told me to pick him up for the party later on and afterwards..we can continue with what we just did..and we did at he and his brothers' apartment...in fact..I spent the night with him. So..we kept this little arrangement going a few times but never nothing more than what he taught which for me was enough. He got engaged to his high school sweetheart..I was his best man...and we seen each other a couple of more times..but eventually went on with our lives far apart from each other. I began to embrace my sexuality which he never found out about..him and his wife had seven kids...I did run into him a few years ago and that was the first time we've seen each other in years. He was initially pretty standoffish towards me..but then became a little more comfortable like his old self. We just talked over our little situation which I sensed he did not want to talk about it.

I had to go and told him it was good to see him again..he reached out to shake my hand ..but then grabbed me in for a hug. As I walked away...he called out to me and told me that I looked really good and then he walked away...little did he know...I had not too long had buried my gay partner and adjusting to life without him in it..or better yet..he did not have a clue that I was a gay man period..but he was the "straight" guy who taught me how to suck dick..imagine that!!!!!

Steheadstrong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Was fooling around with a mate n it was a case of I'll show u mine u show yours we did and then it escalated to sucking each other although he wasn't that good :/ but he defo enjoyed me sucking him I guess I was just a natural lol

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same here... was SUPER young and happened at a sleepover. Played "Truth or Dare" :)
He was an only child, so I used to sleep over at his house all the time but nothing ever came of that. We did other things together, one of them was we would ride his mini-bike together. I always sat behind him with my arms around his waist or holding his waist. All that happened before the sledding day incident. After that, we played around together inside.

intecblosssom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good stuff here, should be made into a Hallmark movie.

My first cock to suck actually found me...it was during the period of my life where I was dealing with confusion with in regards to my sexuality. I hung out with a lot of athletes and musicians. So..this particular situation was with an all time popular jock from high school whom I still hung out with until I had came to terms with my sexual identity and then met my first gay boyfriend.

Anyway..his name was Chris. Chris was not only hot..but had an incredible body as well. All of my female siblings loved when he came to visit including my mom because he as not only good looking but very charming. Anyway.. he had came by my mom's house because at this time..I was still staying at home. Chris wanted me to go to this party that everyone from school was going to and everyone was meeting there to catch up since leaving high school. He talked me into going and then wanted to go through my closet to borrow something to wear that night. What caught me off guard was while pulling some clothes off the rack in my closet for him to try on..I turned towards him and he stood there completely naked with a huge grin on his face.

Like I've mentioned..I was going through that confused stage so part of me was really turned on while part of me was really scared and uncomfortable. He was laughing because he immediately picked up on my being uncomfortable with him being naked especially in my mom's house. I told him to put on some clothes and the more I begged him to...the more he started dancing and grinding and dry humping up against me. He then kissed me on my lips and when I pulled away from him..his muscled arms and body pulled me in closer to him and he started nibbling on my neck and talking dirty to me about me jerking his fat dick off and him wanting my ass as he grabbed it.

Since we were in my bedroom with the door locked...he told me that if I didn't reciprocate his sexual advances towards me that he would unlock my bedroom door and go out into the hall way and walk around to a couple of my sisters' bedrooms whom by the way ...were home as well. His dick was rock hard and he started shaking it at me...and laughing. He then kissed me again...and whispered in my ear..."You know you want me as much as I want you...but you have to keep this between the two of us or I will deny it and never speak to you again"

He asked me to take off my clothes and join him on my bed. Once I did..his hands were all over my body and my dick got rock hard as well..which really pleased him. I confessed to him that I never done this before...he told me..don't worry...I will show you some basics such as dry humping, kissing and sucking dick. So..this was my first male on male sexual initiation from a straight man. He got on top of me and was grinding his body and kissing me a lot. He then stopped for a moment to tell me what to do such as wrapping my legs around his waist, grabbing his muscular ass while we grind our bodies in unison.

He then started licking my nipples and sucking on them as well...I gave out a loud sigh and his hand immediately covered my mouth. He then removed his hand and asked me to put on some music to drown out our sex sounds..then he preceded to show me how to suck dick by demonstrating how he likes to be sucked on me. I then started to suck his dick...(I'm a fast learner..lol) and his body movements and facial expressions and moans let me know that he approved or liked what was taking place. Things got pretty intense as we went from the bed to the floor, to up against the wall...just a lot of dry humping, kissing, touching, jerking and sucking.

We both came all over each other and laid for a moment in each others arms...in my head..I could not believe what had just happened but also I was thinking.."So..is Chris gay?"..it was like he was reading my mind and immediately told me that he's not gay...he just like to mess around from time to time. He then got up cleaned himself and pulled me up off the bed and gave me a kiss. He then told me to pick him up for the party later on and afterwards..we can continue with what we just did..and we did at he and his brothers' apartment...in fact..I spent the night with him. So..we kept this little arrangement going a few times but never nothing more than what he taught which for me was enough. He got engaged to his high school sweetheart..I was his best man...and we seen each other a couple of more times..but eventually went on with our lives far apart from each other. I began to embrace my sexuality which he never found out about..him and his wife had seven kids...I did run into him a few years ago and that was the first time we've seen each other in years. He was initially pretty standoffish towards me..but then became a little more comfortable like his old self. We just talked over our little situation which I sensed he did not want to talk about it.

I had to go and told him it was good to see him again..he reached out to shake my hand ..but then grabbed me in for a hug. As I walked away...he called out to me and told me that I looked really good and then he walked away...little did he know...I had not too long had buried my gay partner and adjusting to life without him in it..or better yet..he did not have a clue that I was a gay man period..but he was the "straight" guy who taught me how to suck dick..imagine that!!!!!

Reactions: twfarrell

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It found me! I was at the beach, this beach had a concessions stand and behind the concessions stand was a huge in ground saltwater pool. It also had a men’s and woman’s locker room area with mini lockers or private changing rooms. One summer day I was there in the locker room area and I had a private booth. I was returning from the beach area to get money for some food! This man walked by my booth and push the door in a bit and asked if I wanted a blow job! Nervous as hell I shook my head yes and said give me ten minutes. Freaking out a bit I went to the pool area and jumped in the pool, being nervous combined with the hot day I was sweating, I jumped into the water and it was so cool! I got my nerve up and went back and the guy opened his door to his booth and took me in! He blew me, I blew him, I topped him and Im not a top but I did that day one of the hand full of times I topped.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first time was at a flat party during my first week at university. The flat above us was holding a party to get to know everyone in the building. There were a lot of people there and had a great time. Once it had gotten very late a cute guy from another building I had been chatting too asked if I wanted to go smoke some weed with him. We got high in his room and soon his hand was on my leg, stroking my thigh. I'd never done anything with a guy at that point and I got really hard. He took that as an invitation to take my jeans off and was soon blowing me. While he did this he took off his clothes and started stroking his hard dick. He was ripped with a lovely chest and abs and a big ass. He had a nice sized cock. Not as big as mine but still a good size. I don't tend to cum when I'm drunk or high and had always wanted to try sucking dick so I asked if I could suck him. I told him I'd never done this before so he told me what he wanted. I loved every second of it. I was amazed how soft and squishy a cock feels in your mouth haha!! He didn't take long to cum, without warning pumping a huge load into my mouth. He wanted to do more, but I was too tired and fell asleep on his bed next to him. It was a good night haha!!
This sound amazing thanks for share .