Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did you decide or know you were transgender? Sometimes I wish my dick was really small or gone and I just always wondered. Most times I like it, but I just think its too big sometimes.

Thanks.

ericats

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew I was transsexual when I was 3 or 4 though I didn't know what it was called. I just knew I was a girl and not a boy and would cry and carry on when ever someone tried to correct me. Being transsexual is more than not liking your genitals it a sense of self as the opposite of the gender you are labeled at birth.

Last edited:
Reactions: whosyourdaddy_999

ericats

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be proud of who you are. Hold your head high and be confident in the person you are. You still may want to see a counselor about your concerns.

Last edited:

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks. I sometimes imagine what it would be like to have no dick and no bulge. I'm too big and draw too much attention. It's okay but sometimes like I said it would be nice to not have that heavy weight hanging there and so visible for everyone to see. Thank you for answering me.

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha, no not a medical issue. I'm just think my junk is too big for my height and I am acutely aware of it all the time and because of that can feel it hanging, if that makes sense. I should probably talk to a shrink. I know most people wish they were hung, but sometimes for me I really don't like having that big thing hanging there, and wish people would notice me and not my crotch.

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just curious because I found this guy on X-tube and while I think he is extreme I have wondered what it would be like to have my junk removed. And I was just wondering if that thought process was what transgender people think, which is why I asked here.

sidewiner's Gallery :

Mostly I do like my junk but like I said sometimes it bothers me and I think about not having it and what that would be like.

Like I said I probably need a shrink, LOL

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont think I knew I was transgender...or at least i didn't think of it that way in the beginning for sure. In the beginning dressing as a girl made it easier to deal with all the horror and embarrassment I felt about having sex with guys. By dressing and pretending to be a girl it made it seem OK to do stuff with guys because it was "normal" for girls to do stuff with guys.

After a while, dressing as a girl made it easier for guys to do stuff with me as well. With most guys, having me dressed as a girl gave them a pass on the whole gay thing. I totally understood where they were coming from there. With other guys, especially those who were regular friends with benefits, the fact that i loved dressing in Lingerie, boots and anything they wanted was a huge hit. That and that I couldn't get pregnant.

After a while i settled down and understood it for what it is, but I never knew as a kid. It just sort of happened.

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always knew I was female, even as a child. I gravitated toward toys that were marketed for girls, you know the story. As a young teenager, I came out as homosexual, though I knew it still wasn't quite right, but for the lack of a more precise term, I went with it. I was too male for the straight guys and too female for the gay ones. A couple of years after I started living full time this way (I was probably 20 or so when I started full time), I came across the term transgender and knew that it described what I had felt my entire life. It has never had anything to do with my genitals, really; I just knew that I always identified as female.

Reactions: Mister2101