How do you feel about curvy women?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a "type", but I've found women of all different weights attractive. That includes some who were curvy, as well as others who it would be more accurate to describe as fat. High or low weight aren't an inherent turn on or a turn off to me, it's more the package as a whole.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love curves. My wife is a prime example of a beautiful curvy woman. She is sexy as hell and not only turn my head but turns my cock on as well. I love to feel those curve during foreplay and love to fuck my curvy woman.

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
It has a lot more to do with her face than any part of her body. If I think her face is really cute, cool. I will want to pursue her. If i don't find her cute, then I won't pursue her. I personally prefer a cute face over everything.

Also just because someone is (insert body type) doesn't mean I'll find their body or any part of it by default attractive or unattractive. It really comes down to the woman as there are just so many ways bodies differ from one another. Generally speaking I prefer anywhere from thin-thick. Plenty of exceptions though.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curvy women are preferable. so many gals today are rack thin, their butts no bigger than a hamburger bun, and if they show their shoulder and back they almost look like holocaust victims. some get boob jobs and they look like balloons on a stick. gals can be little but shapely. when younger my wife was 104 lbs, quite curvy, but not overly so.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife was 104 lbs, quite curvy

?

Is she a little person? If not, I think your definition of curvy and ours might differ :p

For some people, it means a big difference in hip-waist-chest measurements (i.e. "hourglass figure")
For others, it means higher than average weight, but not extremely heavy (i.e. "thick")

I was thinking this thread was the latter, because asking if men like hourglass figures is kind of derp.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can still have curves at 104 curves is not weight specific

I edited my post while you were replying, but it depends on the definition of curvy.

Go do a google image search and only put the word "Curvy" in. The majority body type that shows up in those images makes it clear what curvy tends to mean colloquially. It doesn't usually mean petite with a nice ass :p