1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How frequently do you get turned down because....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 924628, Sep 6, 2014.

1. elklindoxxx

elklindoxxx Legendary Member

Albums:
    I've never been turned but I've gotten a number of reactions and facial expressions upon initial penetration and thrusting...Ouch, Oh it's thick, it hurts....etc.

2. marriedasian

marriedasian Legendary Member

Albums:
    hehe, been there, done that. i've had a "stable" in the past and it ultimately ended up being more of a headache than not. women who only get into bed with you for fetish reasons have some serious personal, mental, or life issues that you don't want to be a part of. it was fun at first but when the crazy came out, it wasn't fun.

i'm perfectly good with the wife. she let's me fuck her anytime and anywhere (i do the same as well). i still fuck some of her regular closer-friends that still hang around with us. this is more than enough for me.

CURIOUS_8 and 4202HHN like this.
  3. HorseHung40's

HorseHung40's Superior Member

Albums:
    It has happened, but, I just moved onto the next one, often in the same night. It never affected me for this reason.

4. Mr 9r

Mr 9r Sexy Member

Admittedly yes it has happened, typically goes something like “ain’t no way that’s going in me”,

CURIOUS_8 likes this.
  5. la6nine

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd probably say I get turned down about 85% of the time because I'm not well-endowed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice