How frequently do you get turned down because....

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never been turned but I've gotten a number of reactions and facial expressions upon initial penetration and thrusting...Ouch, Oh it's thick, it hurts....etc.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Very well, entertain specific women! You could have kind of a stable. During a couple of semesters in grad school I was too busy to do much hunting (Gainesville, FL, where the crop never fails) so I just kept a few guys in rotation, so to speak. Big time saver.

hehe, been there, done that. i've had a "stable" in the past and it ultimately ended up being more of a headache than not. women who only get into bed with you for fetish reasons have some serious personal, mental, or life issues that you don't want to be a part of. it was fun at first but when the crazy came out, it wasn't fun.

i'm perfectly good with the wife. she let's me fuck her anytime and anywhere (i do the same as well). i still fuck some of her regular closer-friends that still hang around with us. this is more than enough for me.

D

deleted1025121

I'd probably say I get turned down about 85% of the time because I'm not well-endowed.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never been turned down because of length, although some chicks have asked me to take extra care when I'm in their pussy.
But if I was extra thick, it would be a different matter. There are times when I have refused to bottom because the cock was too thick. Getting stretched a bit is hot. Risking being torn apart isn't, unless you're a masochist