How Many People You Knew Have Seen Your Dick Since You Were 18?

hokejka19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Living in Sweden where nudity is just concidered as nudity, I would say a few thousand has seen my willy. On the other side of the coin I have also seen the same amount of willies..... No big deal.
Same for me. Plus for me extra willies in our hockey locker room and shower, so I have seen thousands of them. Mine was also seen so many times.

Really, no big deal. Boys will be boys, willies will be willies ;)

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are 2 ways to interpret the question...
1. Of people that I know (i.e. not strangers), how many have seen me dick?
2. To my awareness, how many people have seen my dick (i.e. including strangers).

I'll answer both, and for both only estimate in person (not online).

1. I'd estimate several hundred. The numbers added up quickly when I went to college at 18, given that I lived in dorms for several years with communal bathrooms, so pretty much every guy on every floor saw my penis regularly. Add in the college gym locker room, where I was likely to see encounter other guys that I know beyond my floormates. Same with gym locker rooms in grad school and at gyms where friends went over the years as an adult. Add in all the times I've been naked with friends in hot tubs, shared hotel rooms, skinny dipping, nude beaches, etc. It adds up. Then, of course, there are sexual partners

2. This number is much, much bigger, when you start with the people from #1 and add in strangers. For the past several decades, I've mostly gone to YMCA's with open showers. This generally gave me access to other YMCA's, which I frequently took advantage of during years of work travel around the country. I'd guess that on an average trip to the gym where I used an open shower, probably 10 or so guys see my dick, so that alone would probably multiply out into the thousands. Add in a few trips to a nude beach each summer over a few decades, and figure a 100 or so people probably see my penis each time, that probably gets it up into many more thousands. Back when I was younger, I went to a number of sex parties, naked parties, and bathhouses, again bringing up the numbers.

I've never really thought it through before, but it's kind of hot to think that thousands, if not tens of thousands of people have probably seen my penis in person.

Reactions: MarioLM

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I forgot to mention that I have had three medical procedures involving the pelvic region, so who knows ows how many nurses, orderliness, etc jave seen my dick. I would also include the numerous nurses both male and female who attended to changing catheters post surgery. I would also have to include the many urologists who examined me over the years. O e male nurse in particular comes to mind. This individual was on the night shift after I had had a TURP, a prostate procedure. He attended me every hour during his shift. Early in that shift he came in to check the collection bag. He made the comment that he enjoyed checking on my because my penis was so large. I only saw him for one night shift.

Reactions: MarioLM

JamieB93

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm let's see;

I've had sex with around 25 people in my life; eight of those were all exclusively before my 18th birthday who have not seen me naked since we had sex so that's 17 sexual partners. I have had around 11 different roommates at one time or another since I was 18, and I'm sure all of them have seen it. My gym instructor has seen it frequently (as have I his) and my brothers have all seen it as well. Off the top of my head I can think of 5 close friends who have seen it as well as two doctors. That's 40. Whoa.

Reactions: CatcherMark

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since my lover and I are very active nudists, more people have seen us nude than clothed. We are always nude around the house including when guests are present. We are very social nudists and have attended countless nudist functions (nude beaches, resorts & cruises, nude camping & hiking trips, home nudist parties, gym showers, skinny dipping, etc.) the list goes on. Since neither of us enjoy wearing any clothes, we actively seek out places, venues, activities where we can be nude, so it would be impossible to count how many people have seen our dicks.

Reactions: Nudelife

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do I include the ppl here? Lol

I have showered at the gym too many times to count, so right there I had say about 100? Then there is the ppl I have had sex with, so add another 30 or so. Then there is the ppl here at lpsg, thats probably another 100 maybe? Then there is my cousin, a female friend of mine who watched a video of me by "accident", another friend of mine who my husband send a video of me and the few ppl at a nudist beach I went to.... I had say its in the 200s or higher.

Reactions: Buddie

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know, it occurs to me that maybe the OP wanted to ask how many people who actually know you have seen you naked. As in friends, etc.

If that's the case, then for me the number would be much lower. There was a guy at the gym who I later became friends on FB, but he has since sort of disappeared. He and I showered many times at the gym ;)

I have at least two friends who have seen pics of me hard LOL

I have a cousin who saw me naked as an adult.

Then all the people I have been intimate with, some of which are still my friends on FB. :p

So for that count, at least a couple dozen people.

Reactions: Mount Phalic

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm afraid that would be impossible to even estimate. Even if knew the exact amount who have seen it in person through sexual relations, swinger parties and non-sexual situations; that would not even include those who've just seen pictures both here and other sites. So it could be in the hundreds at least as far as I know.

Reactions: Fishsqueezee69

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Untold men in the locker room at college. A handful of close friends while we were changing into/out of swimwear. My doctors. My wife. Anyone who peeked at the urinal.

The only person with any sexual context was my wife. The rest were incidental or medical.

Reactions: texas1989
D

deleted12590281

Haha u guys are hilarious. Not everyone enjoys having ur dick on the internet for all time.

I am a real life kinda guy. Come join me!

Reactions: CatcherMark
D

deleted13728981

Wow, not many for me compared to others. If only counting since 18, less than 10 for sure. My wife, former girlfriends, my boys, not sure who else. I don't think of myself as shy but I don't post pictures of my dick either.

Reactions: abattist