How Many People You Knew Have Seen Your Dick Since You Were 18?

D

deleted12590281

A lot. Nudist beaches, showers after football practice, gym showers etc. I always enjoy letting people see what all the fuzz is about.

I remember the first time I showered on my new football team. When I came out naked after the shower without a towel on, you could hear a penny drop in the locker room haha. All them were just amazed by it. They nicknamed me The Horse after that. The rumours quickly spread around the town I was living. That helped me a lot getting girls those years.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I could not begin to say how many. Skinny dipping, swimming nude at the YMCA . In college at the frat house, in the Navy. I was stationed aboard two different ships, and barracks with 79 other men with open showers in boot camp. Over the years attended many different bath houses. I have also attended swinger clubs. Years ago I attended all male parties once a month. At these parties and other situations already mentioned I drew a lot of attention because of my flaccid hang and erect size. Privately I have met with many individual as well as couples. I was a bull in three different cuckold situations. I also have worked out at many different gyms over the years. None of these gyms had private showers. I also was not one who walked around draped with a towel like so many do these days. I camped out for a week at an all male nudist camp years ago, and currently attend a nudist resort several times weekly. Based on all of this it is very difficult to say how many have seen my nakedness. I have also shared photos here and at other websites.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For many years I went to the local YMCA and changed and showered. I could not begin to put a number on how many people saw me naked! I really never thought about it! Never have given it thought. I showered with guys never thought about it.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fish, I agree. He says that he is proud of his cock, and likes to show it off. I am proud of my beautiful cock. Have had many men and women commeny/compliment about it. I have a rather large gallery, but of course not as large as many LPSG members. If proud, then show it here.

D

deleted471661

Countless, am now 64 years old. Since my youth I go to swimming pools, shower there of course also naked, was at many nudist beaches, saunas, at sports shower and change.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Too many to account for. YMCA member as a youth.. Open shower facilities in frat house in college, community showers on two ships in the Navy, not modest walking to and from showers at various gym over the years, member of and camping at nudist resorts over the years and finally not covering up when changing at public swimming pool for ever. I guess I am an exhibitionist. I might add also many doctors and nurses during exams and surgical procedures through the years. So who knows how many.