How many woman enjoy swallowing sperm and how many just do it to please the man?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, a vegetarian diet requires that you pay more attention to what you are eating. It is quite possible that there is some nutrient you normally get from meat that is lacking from your current diet, and there is almost certainly a plant-based source of the same nutrient available somewhere.

Can you humor me and at least look into this?

Vegetarianism is great for a lot of reasons, but not if you are unwilling to do the necessary extra work in planning your diet.

I'm not sure if you had a specific question pertaining to this, so if you do please elaborate because I'd be willing to help you out with that.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, give it a rest. It hardly requires any extra work other than eating good quality fresh food and staying away from processed crap. Just like everyone else should. MOST people eat all sorts of shit without even thinking about it. One person says they are vegan and all of a sudden every gets all worried about nutrients and protein etc. Almost comical. But this is VERY OT.
It's your body. Do what you like. I was merely expressing a concern.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure if you had a specific question pertaining to this, so if you do please elaborate because I'd be willing to help you out with that.
It wasn't really a question.

Someone said that their diet made their ejaculate taste less bad, which means it's not as bitter, which means it's not as basic as it's supposed to be, which might point to some kind of nutrient deficiency. I was merely expressing concern.

Reactions: ronin001

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No issues @ladygaga1977 I understand what u are saying. Every girl that ever tried to swallow my load has had this problem! Depending on the day some loads are big enough they have it overflowing down their chin and even dripping on their tits as they are furiously swallowing!

Quite sexy I think!
Same, other than the dripping of the chin, haven't had that happen yet. Most of the time, I hear multiple gulps, (if I don't moan louder than normal) or coughing while trying to swallow. To me it's kind of embarrassing, so I try to warn them when I am about to cum.

BlondeErin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Simple answer is that I enjoy doing it because I'm pleasing the person whom I am sucking. Some men get off thinking about women enjoying swallowing because of the cum, I'm sure those women exist but if there wasn't a guy I am happy to suck in front of me I wouldn't sit there with a teacup of his expulsion.

ladygaga1977

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well then, you can take over this thread from the OP who seems to have gone. So feel free to tell us more.
no dear i am still here....i have been absent for a month or so....kiss kiss

Reactions: ronin001