How To Stop Cumming Quickly ?

D

deleted1074483

the other question no one has asked of the op is whether he's knew to this, or inexperienced - if either that can just be one of those things that will change in time and with experience - mostly though its just relaxing and not worrying about your 'performance' again which comes with time and experience. so go with the suggestions from others but also as one poster said this is tied to psychological issues probably more around 'worrying' about performance or lasting long enough - relax, breathe and take time - experience will help too.

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the same issue with my partner. I get estimulated very essily and also the view and anything sexual that he says to me make me cum fast.

masturbating and with other partners I was able to control it more but with him, he can make me cum with a handjob in 2 minutes.

I have started a routine for kegels and it works slowly but well. While he is masturbating me I try to focus in my muscles and delay it but as soon as I relax the muscles I cum pretty quick.

I will keep working on my kegels as i find it a natural technique with lot of benefits and see what happen.

I prefer to avoid medicines, drugs, sprays or any other method by now

Reactions: balanceofpower874

DavidSea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suffer from this and not solved it tbh...I think mine is due to poor masturbation habits, lack of confidence and inconsistent sex life.

Some tips I’ve seen:
Overcome anxiety as the more you think you’re going to cum quick or underperform more likely you will. Go in there thinking you’re the best she’s ever had...

Kegels, apparently tight pelvic floor can make you more likely to come quick you want to stay relaxed. Overcoming anxiety may help this!
Performing a hard kegel as you’re becoming more aroused and closer to cumming may calm you down.
Consciously trying to relax your pelvic floor with reverse kegels during sex is said to be useful.

Remember it’s supposed to be pleasurable for you both, some of us go into the bedroom and treat the other person like a sex doll. We just go ham from the first stroke and wonder why we cum quick. Instead of taking our time.

Work out which positions get you off quicker, if missionary gets you to 0-100 quickly then dont start in that position.

Stop/Start during sex if you’re going to cum stop change positions or bide yourself sometime and kiss them or do oral whilst you get your arousal down.

Breathing normally during sex, sometimes we get caught up in the moment and stop breathing properly. Deep breathing can keep you calm.

Have more sex. The more sex you have the more confident and experienced you’ll become. My sex life has been inconsistent and my fear of cumming quick makes it worse...Try just put yourself out there if you can.

Be open if you have a partner that youre
trying to last longer, just sharing it can make you feel better and they may help you achieve it for better sex. Different if it’s just a one night stand but if it’s someone you’re regularly seeing.

Numbing condoms/sprays can work but can have opppsite affect and make you too numb. So proceed with caution.

Masturbate better, don’t just Jack off as quickly as possible to cum. I do this a lot admittedly but helping slow down and understanding your arousal helps and edging. Commit to a minimum of 15 minutes before you allow yourself to cum e.g. if you feel you’re going to cum after 2 stop until it subsides then go again once you reach 15 you can give in.

D

deleted814719

Someone earlier suggested pulling your balls down. A good suggestion. Also, try edging. You may find that getting close to the PONR and backing off, then repeating will enable you to better control your orgasm.

Reactions: Gj816

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Someone earlier suggested pulling your balls down. A good suggestion. Also, try edging. You may find that getting close to the PONR and backing off, then repeating will enable you to better control your orgasm.
Pull my nuts and I am going to blow! lol

D

deleted814719

Pull my nuts and I am going to blow! lol
I REALLY enjoy when my wife plays with my balls while fondling, sucking, or fucking me. I like it rough (pulling, stretching), with a light touch (her fingernails lightly stroking my scrotum drives me crazy), and even very rough where she flicks my balls with a finger. For some strange reason, when she flicks my balls and causes me that sudden jolt of pain, I cum almost instantly.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wait till you get older and PE will cure itself. When I was younger I had the same problem and would pop within the first minute of any stimulation. Now with the exception of a BJ from the wife, with masturbation or vaginal sex I can last quite awhile no matter how turned on I am and in fact sometimes I have to really work at it to finish.

While I think the stop/start technique others have suggested is a good place to begin, but personally it rarely worked for me as I never had the self-discipline required to cease stroking once the ejaculatory inevitability was felt.

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update from me:

I have been doing kegles for the last 3 weeks, honestly not very constant and some days I forget. Including all these facts I have seen a massive improvement in my ability to control when to cum (not pefect yet but improving every day).

this makes me feel more and more confident and safe in safe. Also I am asking my partner to help me with this and not focus that much in my dick and masturbating me.

I am very surprise how I quickly get better in doing kegels, in lasting more seconds while doing them and in breathing normally while doing the exercises (at start I wasnt able to not match the tension and breathing).

definetely worth for everyone to try it

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another thing that will help you last longer, though I haven't seen it stated here is to jack off about an hour or so before you have sex. Whenever you know your going to be getting some, stroke one out. It should help you to last longer, and it should help to relieve stress and anxiety. You'll go in all relaxed and ready for her. It will help in building your confidence level knowing that you're giving her as much pleasure as she's giving you. That's what it's all about. You getting her off and her getting you off. It's about putting her pleasure ahead of yours. Making her have as many orgasms as you can before you blow your load. Good luck buddy.
Oh and if you don't already do it, jack off regularly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: balanceofpower874

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I REALLY enjoy when my wife plays with my balls while fondling, sucking, or fucking me. I like it rough (pulling, stretching), with a light touch (her fingernails lightly stroking my scrotum drives me crazy), and even very rough where she flicks my balls with a finger. For some strange reason, when she flicks my balls and causes me that sudden jolt of pain, I cum almost instantly.

I love having my balls massaged and gripped during sex. My balls become less sensitive during arousal so the feeling of the pressure on my nuts feels great

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Kegels kegels kegels. Strengthen the muscle in between your balls and your anus to improve erection strength and control over your orgasms. You can strengthen and flex the muscle by contracting it. You do this engaging the same muscle you use to stop urine midstream when peeing. I have been doing this since I was a teen and I can cum whenever I want. I control my penis, not the other way around.

balanceofpower874

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had this problem too. If its really serious you can talk to a urologist. I've even taken a very low dose of an anti-depressant pill which often will delay your urgency to cum. Just be careful cause those can kill your sex drive too. but a small enough amount might help. I've often though guys that are quick to cum are hard-wired neurologically different. Sometimes you need something to deaden that urgency.
i need a natural solution.... i can cum multiple times, but too quick the first and sexond time.

Reactions: Gj816

balanceofpower874

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kegels kegels kegels. Strengthen the muscle in between your balls and your anus to improve erection strength and control over your orgasms. You can strengthen and flex the muscle by contracting it. You do this engaging the same muscle you use to stop urine midstream when peeing. I have been doing this since I was a teen and I can cum whenever I want. I control my penis, not the other way ai need you
Kegels kegels kegels. Strengthen the muscle in between your balls and your anus to improve erection strength and control over your orgasms. You can strengthen and flex the muscle by contracting it. You do this engaging the same muscle you use to stop urine midstream when peeing. I have been doing this since I was a teen and I can cum whenever I want. I control my penis, not the other way around.
i need you to teach me this? video chat some time? let me know.

balanceofpower874

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pounding one out b4 definitely helps. In college my gf and I would have sex and it would last 4 about 20 min of actual sex. One time I pounded one out just b4 and then had sex right after and I pounded away for over and hour and a half b4 she begged me to finish lol
Thanks for posting this thread and asking!
I have been pounding one before i have to have sex with my partner recently to last longer and it feels AMAZING for me and him... i used to do this before when i was with women too, but i do want a more natural approach, and looks like keegles is the answer. Thanks to all that shared.

Reactions: nate9696

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No
I agree with @halcyondays don't be a one and done. Some men can get more than one nut off the same hard on. Just keep going. It's mind over matter.

That's what separates the men from the boys so to speak. The first time I made love to my wife I had cum but never stopped thrusting my cock in and out of her. She finally ask if I was going to cum. Told her I've already cum once, I'm working on the second one. Sent her into a frenzy of orgasms that soaked us both. Found out she'd told her best friend, I was the first man to actually make love to her.
Be a lover. Keep going until your blasting your second load out. Your partner will be happy, you'll be happy. It's your cock you control it, not the other way around.
t sure if many guys can maintain a hardon after cumming. It is a natural recovery period for the body