Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's me!
P1atRgeTUqUgmNbOgdkdQ04tWJBzthN1hVPAUxctFqI.png
Here's me!
P1atRgeTUqUgmNbOgdkdQ04tWJBzthN1hVPAUxctFqI.png
What a cute little dick in such a beefy, hairy boy. Here’s mine little guy.

Attachments

OIIIO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

PringlesGuy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought I might share my two small experiences with girls.

My exgirlfriend and I had decided after six months to finally take that step and fuck while we were on a trip with my family and they were ou visiting relatives and we were left alone in a hotel room. After some intsense making out and a fierce rubbing of my 'bulge' she went for it and pulled my dick out through my jeans as best she could. She didn't say much, she didn't have to the look on her face said it all. Suddenly sex turned into just a blowjob(she was able to ake it all btw). It wasn't a month or so later we split up.

My friend on the other hand was a little bit more vocal. We were just being stupid on my bed, wrestling I guess and she had the bravery to depants me, sliding down the windbreakers and boxers I was wearing quite easily. SHe istantly covered her mouth as if it was by accident. She chuckled soflty and said I was pretty small. I instantly pulled them back up and gave her a dirty look. She of course apoligized and said she was kidding, that it wasn't that small. Course I knew she was lieing.

Most guys would be really upset by this and at the time I probably was but I've grown to appreciate their gestures
Pathetic bro. It must be tough to be you.