I have a (big thick softie) dick that straight guys seem to like

hare

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hang out with a lot of straight guys (in fact, the vast majority of my friends are straight) and I come from a fairly sexually liberal central European country, like there’s no religious bullshit, no weird gender roles expectations, no macho culture, not many sexual taboos, and a lot of shared nudity. Like, growing up, you see a lot of dick. This might be changing now, I’m in my early 30s, but when I was a teenager it was definitely the case, and it’s still a different world compared to most other countries when it comes to public nudity, sex and all that. In public swimming pools, there are basically only large communal showers and everyone showers naked and changes in front of everyone else. Men and boys hang out there together, talk to each other, have banter, laugh, make jokes, sometimes inappropriate, but just as if nothing was different. There are also a lot of saunas and the sauna culture, while not as deep as in the nordic and baltic countries, is pretty strong; so as it should be, it despises of swimwear: eww, honestly, it’s considered disgusting to wear anything apart from a towel, and even towel is just to sit on it, not to cover yourself with it, or maybe only if you are a shy woman. Anyway, seeing dick all around is pretty common. And while I would stress there’s nothing overly sexual about it (honestly, it’s really quite normal), it doesn’t mean guys don’t look at each other. Even (or perhsps especially) straight guys. And naturally, they compare. And here’s where my dick enters the story.

I first became aware in PE classes at high school. After my PE classes at school, our teachers always insisted we all take a shower (literally, they insisted, and ridiculed those whou wouldn’t shower). And since the showers were open communal, we had a pretty good idea of each others’ dicks. Which is how I realised my soft dick was pretty big. It wasn’t the biggest in our class (the biggest, by far, belonged to a guy we called “Canon”… you can guess why) but it was a fair second. And the guys noticed. But I wasn’t aware for a long time.

The thing is, I pretty much knew I was gay (or at least attracted to guys) so I tried really really hard not to get hard and was always kind of trying to hide myself and not to look at others as that would be unbearably arousing. So I only ever sneaked a little peek here and there and must have looked pretty shy to others. And anyway, it was Canon who was the centre of attention most of the time. Looking back, I feel sorry for that: I’m sure a lot of guys on this forum will recognise the experience. You’re young, hung, and everyone is jealous and can’t take their eyes off your dick, but in puberty, you mistake their comments for them making fun of you, and feel embarrassed. And that’s what we did to Canon. To the point that one day when we were teasing him for the size of his dick, he tried to joke back at us back it was completely unfunny, and us little jealous bullies took our chance and laughed at him. He became super red, abruptly left and never took showers with us again. (I feel really sorry about that now, we really were idiots.) All the boys commented on that with something, and I said: “Well, nature never wastes”, meaning that it gave him a big dick and therefore skimped on the wit. Which is when one of the guys looked straight at my dick and said: “Well, it looks like it wasted on you!”, after which all of the others looked at me, and another guy said “Yeah, that’s true, you’re almost as hung as him. Perhaps we should call you Canon jr., or a Canonette”. They all laughed and a few of them slaped my dick. I didn’t know what to say so I kind of just awkwardly stood there, covering my dick with my hands. But ever since that day, I knew I had a good softie dick and I knew I enjoyed those stares.

The thing is, I’ve always been a shower, not a grower. When I get hard, I become a bit thicker and of course fuller and harder, but in length I get barely an inch and even in thickness, I’m already pretty thick even when soft. I’ve had partners who were quite disappointed after they got me hard as they expected me to grow much more. But I’ve just accepted that’s what my dick is like. And judging from many encounters, a lot of people find my soft dick pretty hot. As I know you will want measurements: my soft dick is just under six inches long and between five and six inches in circumference, depending on the day. When it gets hard, it’s just under seven inches in length, and a little over 6.5 inches in circumference. I’m also uncut, veiny, with a thick head covered in foreskin, and with a small slight bend downwards.

And the thing I’ve noticed, when I’m soft, my dick drives a lot of straight guys crazy.

I have a long list of stories, all true, all with straight guys, featuring my and their dicks. I could exaggerate them for erotic purposes, but I’m quite happy to tell them as they are, real, as they happened, I find it way more hot anyway. For obvious reasons, I’d only tell those that happened since we all turned 18. And they will be in no particular order, although with some recurring characters and some development, and some still ongoing. Do let me know if you’d be interested for me to tell some of them.

And in return, I’d love to hear from other gay guys who impressed their straight friends with their dicks. Any such stories anyone?