Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh trust me, Black men who mostly date white men get labeled. With some guys its self hate issues that would take a long thread about beauty stigmas Black men face in the gay community at large and the beauty standards of the gay community. And other times while it's not self hate it leans toward who they associate with and who was in their orbit when developing sexually that led to that "type" being who they're mostly attracted to. I'm Black, was raised in a diverse neighborhood in one of the most busy big cities in America and have been with a rainbow of men but I also love the idea of finding Black love as a gay man too. So it varies
Beautifully said.

heinz.friedrich

Expert Member
Media
You're just being a smart ass anyway so I'll tell you last time before I ignore you why it isn't considered a lifestyle here. You know why Chinese bans effeminate men on tv stations? Because most stars in Asia look feminime nowadays. It's certainly being more masculine to be muscular, but it isn't as common to be said as a lifestyle.

That seems to be the normal attraction, without the internet.
https://www.livescience.com/46929-internet-access-attractive-features.html

Eastern Euros (those post Commie dictator lovers who fcuk their own mommas) tend to be primitive & racist. Why you would move to such $heetholes is beyond me. Don't get me started on the dirty, smelly, strange part. Don't forget about how they love to migrate to Western Europe
They live in Vienna (at least this is his location) and I also know Vienna. That is in Western Europe.

Communism has a negative effect on antiracism, because you do not learn a spiritual teachings like unconditional love that was ataught by Jesus or compassion and enlightenment by Buddha or Bhakti, Raja Yoga in Hinduism etc. which all has a positive effect.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...mediated_by_positive_other-regarding_emotions

There are Christians now, but do not really practice the conscious development like the enoblement of the character. Some do but not all.

They have more racism but the majority is not racist, you can look at the studies or google it.

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious.

As an asian, I feel like many gay guys finding us fetish. Except of course it's fellow asian haha. I don't know.
I don't think of it as any kind of fetish. But then, I (and my husband) like all kinds of guys. Among our FWBs, a couple are Asian guys. They're very hot men and lots of fun in bed. So yeah, I like hot Asian guys, but I also like hot white guys, hot black guys, hot Hispanic guys... and on and on.

I think there are a lot of beautiful Asian men, but that's just one part of humanity.

Reactions: maenner
D

deleted17767171

I have had a few Asian friends and for some reason they all seemed to be turned on by my body hair. My experience has been talking to all hours and learning about their culture and very caring and loving. Plus they are great in bed.

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had a few Asian friends and for some reason they all seemed to be turned on by my body hair. My experience has been talking to all hours and learning about their culture and very caring and loving. Plus they are great in bed.
Similar experience. My husband & I have a couple of Asian FWBs. Both sweet guys, fun, and great in bed!

SkiCop

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they all seemed to be turned on by my body hair.

i'm asian and i can understand that. i'm totally smooth and i get turned on by body hair too..... opposites attract......

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
they all seemed to be turned on by my body hair.

i'm asian and i can understand that. i'm totally smooth and i get turned on by body hair too..... opposites attract......
I am extremely hairy and that’s why like hairless Asian men

Lee_asian_091

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hairy men are the hottest <3

Reactions: Hakan1 and 1088431

lairdalex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hairy guy here, and have had the same experiences as some of the other posters when it came to meeting Asian guys. They turn me on so much! And they are also turned on by my hairy body. Yes, opposites do indeed attract - my biggest turn-on is muscular/athletic smooth Asians. Even more of a turn-on are Asians who like to top. I've always had good experiences with Asians; just wish I had more of them.

SkiCop

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hairy guy here, and have had the same experiences as some of the other posters when it came to meeting Asian guys. They turn me on so much! And they are also turned on by my hairy body. Yes, opposites do indeed attract - my biggest turn-on is muscular/athletic smooth Asians. Even more of a turn-on are Asians who like to top. I've always had good experiences with Asians; just wish I had more of them.
we should have met ... lol