I only post true experiences i have had.

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Last Sunday, I went on a bike ride with a buddy of mine. The weather was wonderful. Bright and warm if you stay in the sun. Went on a fun ride through Golden Gate Park, out to the ocean, along the coast at LandsEnd. Went off the trail a little ways and was sitting out looking at the view. Then Ethan started kissing me and rubbing my dick through my bike shorts. Of course I get hard. Next thing I realize my dick is going down his throat and he wasn't going to stop until I shot my load. It was all pretty hot. Ethan is hot. I loved rubbing his abs and chest while he calls me daddy and takes my dick all the way down. After I shot my load, I took a load out of Ethan's hard cock. This is the view from where we were playing around.

View attachment 121747171

We walked our bikes back up to the main trail. There was a bunch of people out today. We had to keep walking our bikes until the crowds started to thin out. Ethan says "That was so hot". I thought he was talking about our little play time. But he says, yeah that was also hot, but what I am talking about is how many people were just staring at your dick in your biking shorts. Sometimes it is fun walking with a friend. Most people don't look like they are looking when I look at them, but as soon as I turn away they stare.

And this is the biking shorts I had on. What do you think? Would you steal a peak or would you be totally obvious?

View attachment 121747361
I was in San Francisco not to long ago and went across that bridge twice. Perhaps if I looked over, I could've seen you two! Lol. If I saw you while wearing this outfit, I think I would've noticed and remembered you. I would have pretended to not notice you since I don't know you in person.