I think i'm bored with my avatar...

I wanna wear fake lashes sometime. I haven't tried 'em so far. Wearing glasses all the time + how my natural lashes are they look non-existent unless you are all up in my personal space. Rem has gorgeous, long, thick, curved lashes. I am mildly jealous.

Reactions: Enid

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna wear fake lashes sometime. I haven't tried 'em so far. Wearing glasses all the time + how my natural lashes are they look non-existent unless you are all up in my personal space. Rem has gorgeous, long, thick, curved lashes. I am mildly jealous.
I have a fold right at the lash line. I would need to have an extra hand to hold my lid taut. I love falsies, but found them too much hassle. Then I found mascara with fibers in it. I've tried quite a few brands. It's an option if your situation mirrors mine.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a fold right at the lash line. I would need to have an extra hand to hold my lid taut. I love falsies, but found them too much hassle. Then I found mascara with fibers in it. I've tried quite a few brands. It's an option if your situation mirrors mine.

Oooh I wanna hear more about this mascara with fibers in it. I know, I rarely wear makeups. In fact usually most I will ever do on a reg work day is tinted moisturizer plus a colored moisturizing lip balm.

But sometimes I like to try and dress it up

I think I like eye powder/ pencil too bc as I've gotten older my eyebrows lightened and got grayer. But I love the shaping of my brows so I fill em in when I can/mood strikes

At least I used to, before this shitshow year. And I wanna try and get back to that former me who gave a crap about her appearance besides wash face/ apply moisturizer

And put on clothes that are RELATIVELY clean

Last edited:
Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Fake lashes are so uncomfortable. Some of them look so pretty, but others just look ridiculous. I haven't worn them in over 10 years..

Wearing them regularly also tends to fuck up the natural hairs that grow there.

Yeah, my guy also has perfect lashes. Bold eyebrows. The hair on his head doesn't frizz. He knows I'm jealous. He teases me about it. Fucker...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oooh I wanna hear more about this mascara with fibers in it. I know, I rarely wear makeups. In fact usually most I will ever do on a reg work day is tinted moisturizer plus a colored moisturizing lip balm.

But sometimes I like to try and dress it up

I think I like eye powder/ pencil too bc as I've gotten older my eyebrows lightened and got grayer. But I love the shaping of my brows so I fill em in when I can/mood strikes

At least I used to, before this shitshow year. And I wanna try and get back to that former me who gave a crap about her appearance besides wash face/ apply moisturizer

And put on clothes that are RELATIVELY clean
There are two kinds. One step fiber mascara, and those with three steps (gel, fibers, then seal with more gel. The three step kinds give amazingly dramatic results. They are very comparable to falsies. The ones steps do make a noteworthy difference compared to conventional mascaras, but way less drama and extension compared to three step systems.

My favorite three step systems comes from Younique. My favorite one step is called Fiber Wig, but I've had a hard time finding it lately. I do something a little different. I buy a one step and a three step. I use the one step as my base coat, and the fibers from the three step. When the fibers set, I seal them in place with the gel from the three step. Sealing is important. If you don't do that step, the fibers will flake of and settle under your eyes making you look tired, or worse, get into your eyes. I advise adding fibers only to the tip of the lashes, and not near the base. It's difficult to get them out of your eyes if they get in while you are waiting for them to set.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always liked your avatar :p It's badass and sassy and it shows you're not to be messed with. Looking forward to see which badass new avatar you'll come up with. ^_^
Ditto. I know you’ll pick something that shows what a warrior badass you are!