I think i'm bored with my avatar...

af48630056e7f76672539ca9083dd207.jpg

Festival-makeup-eyelook-4.jpg

northern-lights_88622.jpg

I'm sorry, I was looking for something as an example of my original response in this thread and then I got distracted with all the colors :blush:

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The color gradation is amazing. My blending game is so weak

I'm not that great, but I do what I do and I think I work that shit...

Ok tomorrow I might have to do it up and get all weird for the sake of you ladies.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one day i will probably (maybe) switch back to the sophia loren pic i adore because it suits me while not BEING me but until then i am cool with my av face. and it almost looks like me, albeit a better much sexier me

QdwEv0T.jpg
Honestly, you should really have your eye as your avatar. You know I've always loved your eyes.

Reactions: Enid

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yasssssss be my space peacock-y princess :heart_eyes:

Today turns out to not be do-able. Have a fucking kidney infection, just feeling like complete death. Thought it was just ovarian cysts but when the pain got worse I went to the ER and fuckin right, GODDAMN kidneys hate me.

So, I'll do the face-ness when I feel better :mask::confounded::skull::pensive:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Honestly, you should really have your eye as your avatar. You know I've always loved your eyes.

you're always so sweet, i can't say i have ever liked my eyes that much. they're small. i have really thin eyelashes

i guess i do like the color though, kinda hazel i guess. with a yellow ring around the pupil. i like that part

but i felt like i was raised with the general idea that larger, doe eyes are far prettier, plus thick eyelashes. which i sadly lack

edit, i found a pic i probably posted here years ago! to try and capture the heterochromia or central heterochromia, whatever it is called. huh, looking at it now i feel like you can't see the yellow ring around the pupil that well in this shot

maybe one day i'll get a better eye pic and post as avatar for a while

12G301c.jpg

Reactions: TinyPrincess

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have tiny, tiny, squinty eyes. Hardly any lashes. I love them. I do love to dress them up, and play them up, but even just on their own, they are mine, and I adore them.

At my grandma's funeral, a distant relative looked for me. She hadn't seen me in 15 years, and didn't recognize me right off. But then she said, in her beautiful accent, "Aho! There they go! Tiny, china-dawl eyes, eh!" And she showered me with hugs and kisses, and filled me up with the kind of love I needed that day.

I know there are those who would know your eyes anywhere, and they are YOU. I hope you learn to love yours. They're beautiful. And they keep you from tripping over cats.

Today turns out to not be do-able. Have a fucking kidney infection, just feeling like complete death. Thought it was just ovarian cysts but when the pain got worse I went to the ER and fuckin right, GODDAMN kidneys hate me.

So, I'll do the face-ness when I feel better :mask::confounded::skull::pensive:

Gah! Get well soon, lady! I hope you were given good meds

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Gah! Get well soon, lady! I hope you were given good meds

Yeah, antibiotics for ten days. They offered pain meds but I got my medical marijuana for the pain. Fuck opiates.

On my way to work now actually, so hopefully it's a chill day. :party::kissing_heart:

Reactions: Enid and 693987

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually would really like to meet up with a bunch of the ladies. I found a private island with five cottages each with an ocean view, that comes fully staffed with cooks, cleaning crew, and security for $2100/night. The whole. Damn'. Island. There's a bar, and game room in a clubhouse. Tiny, tiny island, but all ours.

We will need to airlift more booze in I think.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love these eye makeup graphics! But I can't even imagine sporting them myself.

But they are beautiful especially black cat graphic y'all know how much I love black kittehs

Reactions: lms28