I Will Admit...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll admit that I'm incredibly homesick for my folks back in Texas. It's been over a year since we've visited in person, and I want to go so badly. But they're being good citizens keeping completely isolated.

But I'm excited that they're both receiving their second vaccination next week, so I see a trip in my near future!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will admit that I am very relieved to finally have gotten my 2nd COVID-19 vaccine shot. Now I will be more comfortable going to my work place, riding buses, and am look forward to a family get-together in two weeks, since we now have all been vaxxed.

Gonna hug my Mom for the first time in over a year!

A/B

D

deleted5791141

I will admit that I’m impressed by the upgrades this site has gone through. From having Dark Mode available, to the SFW viewing and even suggesting similar threads below reach thread that’s already open - so much work went I into this upgrade and it shows! :)

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd like to see someone produce a version of the Bible with all the scientific ignorance, violence, genocide, patriarchy and historical lies removed.

So . . . You’d like one of those journals with blank pages with The Holy Bible printed in gilt lettering on the front?

NCbear (who couldn’t resist ;) —and who admits that yes, I am a preacher’s son :eek:)

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I will admit that coming into the LPSG world more often over the past few weeks has been beneficial. We all know the world has some crazy stuff going on right now, and being here in the chat, PMs, or just browsing the threads feels great.

The interaction here truly is amazing. Blocking out media news and such while I am in 'LPSG land' is much healthier in my opinion. Yea, I stay abreast of what's going on but find that the heaviness of daily bad news (real or slanted) is minimized a bit by just being here. Thanks everyone!