If you could hook up with anyone on LPSG, who would it be?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh my list would be long but it would include: subgirrl, Audre'sAunt, Red44, Enid (I love the glasses), Submissivegirl83, teasing temptress, misslit20, LaFemme, Seaside, DasLeezard, Paigexox, Prettyswinggirl, ScarletTemptation, curious_angel, Dominatricks, Belly Dancer, needitthick, cougar_domme and TinyPrincess.

This is of course pure fantasy because I'm not actually big enough for most of them (and many of them are not single) but......so long as we're dreaming Scarlett Johansson is supposedly single again too.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not necessarily for sex, but there are quite a few people on here I would love to meet some day just because they seem like fun people to be around..

Seaside, Fleur, Enid, Hilaire, Skibum, Joll, plus a few that are no longer on this site. But I'm sure I'm still forgetting some.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh my list would be long but it would include: subgirrl, Audre'sAunt, Red44, Enid (I love the glasses), Submissivegirl83, teasing temptress, misslit20, LaFemme, Seaside, DasLeezard, Paigexox, Prettyswinggirl, ScarletTemptation, curious_angel, Dominatricks, Belly Dancer, needitthick, cougar_domme and TinyPrincess.

This is of course pure fantasy because I'm not actually big enough for most of them (and many of them are not single) but......so long as we're dreaming Scarlett Johansson is supposedly single again too.

Thanks honey :smile:. I got to be number one too :biggrin1:.

My list is short but sweet:

Basincreek - to get rid of that damn virginity :tongue:

Nicodemous - if you weren't gay I'd be in there in a second. It would be bizarrely like having sex with a gay male version of myself :biggrin1:

Double Digit - the biggest sweetheart I've met here.

Ausr - if only you lived a little closer . . .

And last, but most certainly not least, RawDog - if you ever find yourself single and in Australia, I guarantee I won't let you leave the bedroom for a week - at least.

Last edited:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say...edu, peternorthstyle, conchis, cantona666, noirman...:)

Last edited:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are so many to choose from. I'm sure to forget many people but let's start with:

teasing_temptress
rainiercats
leelou
TinyPrincess

Just for starters. I'm bound to be exhausted after having visited these ladies!