If you could hook up with anyone on LPSG, who would it be?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i want a LPSG gangbang
This is the most sensible answer I've seen. :biggrin:

Having been here for all these years, there are so many amazing people, including some who are no longer here, that I wouldn't know where to start. Although, opening the thread with Calboner, was a very nice choice on the OP's part. :yumyum:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
D

deleted628208

Well, I've got a gf currently... but if i were single, there are at least a dozen women I've seen on here I'd sleep with. There are probably more I haven't gotten a chance to peruse their galleries.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, Flattered and Honored :smile:
We may just have to get to know each other better :naughty:

:eek::biggrin1::wink: We just might, lol

OH! I forgot two more people!

Ok so if we have this magic genie enabling these hookups (as impossible as they may be in some cases) then I want said genie to enable a hook up with...

Bbucko!: A wish would have to be filled beforehand to fulfill this one, but seeing as it is part of the bigger wish of being with Bbucko, I don't think any rules would have been violated:wink:

And one more for the if i were straight catagory...

AlteredEgo: That lady rocks, and plus there is the bonus of all the delicious pastries!:tongue::wink:

I know I am forgeting some though...:frown1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A good bed is the best investment you can make. Good for your back and your soul. Just make sure the headboard has bars you can grab on to (or get tied up to) and the footboard is nice and sturdy to help with the pounding.

The bars are a given - need something to hook the cuffs around - but I wouldn't have thought about the footboard. Definitely need to upgrade.

Ooh goody goody I get to pick some hot chicks. Enid, Fleur, molotovmuffin, seaside, submissivegirl83, subgirrl cuz she's from Oz, tons of others...

Oh and if I was gay, Nick8

Thanks! :smile:

Awww! Honey, if I were even 10% straight, i would fly down to Oz to be with you! Of course i don't know how it would work out if we both went to our floaty places...lol I guess i can focus more though, so we would see it through:wink:

ROFL :biggrin1:. If you didn't step up we'd both end up happily lost in our floaty places with no interaction going on at all. :biggrin1:

RawDog: Again if he were more towrds the gay side (why should subgirrl get all the fun!) Hell If i were more bi, he more bi, and subgirrl in the states...ok i'm back now:redface:

I was gonna offer to fight you for him, but if I can have both of you at once . . .

i think i'll have to add subgirrl to the list, have to pay her back for all her help somehow and i'd like to convince her that girth is better than length :wink:

I just hope you get to use all the advice sometime soon :smile:.

Not sure you could convince me about the girth, but I'm sure we'd have fun trying :tongue:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Double Digit - the biggest sweetheart I've met here.

Damnit you, there you go again dragging me out of my hidey-hole to pipe up with a relevant comment....

The feeling is quite mutual dear. :biggrin1: I do trust that you do realize that this means that many manners of very unsavory things to be discussed openly must be performed upon your person in compensation for this trespass... :wink:

Never let a good deed go unpunished I say. *laugh*

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am somewhat disappointed that the only people to list me had to add a caveat that it was just to "deflower" me as if there is some sort of shame involved.

On the other hand I made some lists!

Reactions: ItalTony9

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am somewhat disappointed that the only people to list me had to add a caveat that it was just to "deflower" me as if there is some sort of shame involved.

On the other hand I made some lists!

*rests face in palms a moment - sighing* Brother, let me ask you this question:

Would you rather have such commentary appended, with WILLING parties or content to go without. Revel in the small victories, man. ;D WTF is wrong with you? MUST I beat you with a Nerf bat until sense prevails? :biggrin1: