Yeah, that is unexpected. Do you follow him? I assume your profile is set to public. Is there a chance he just comes by your profile every so often? I mean, there are guys whose instas I don't follow but every once in a while I'll check 'em out. Not enough to be consistently the first one to see their story tho... wouldn't that be something if he was? haha

I been lurking for months and promised myself I would never actually make a page or post but I'm way to excited and I don't know who else to tell! RICKY ASMR IS COMING OVERR TO MY HOTEL TONIGHT!!!!!! I'm visitng Ontario and I didn't even think he would be around cause I though he lived in LA but I opened Grindr and he was a few miles away wtf!? Couldn't get nudes from him when I asked.... Maybe I can try to film?

I been lurking for months and promised myself I would never actually make a page or post but I'm way to excited and I don't know who else to tell! RICKY ASMR IS COMING OVERR TO MY HOTEL TONIGHT!!!!!! I'm visitng Ontario and I didn't even think he would be around cause I though he lived in LA but I opened Grindr and he was a few miles away wtf!? Couldn't get nudes from him when I asked.... Maybe I can try to film?
Lying: Why? whats the point of that
If you're telling the truth: GET IT SIS! Hope ya'll have a good time in whatever you're doing okkurrrrr *In my cardi b voice*

Please dont try to film or do anything of that nature i dont want that for anyone if he wants to post his nudes thats one thing but secret filming is not the thing
agreed that's what I meant when I said have fun in whatever yall do, whether it be sexual or not. If you film let it be with his consent, if not just have fun and do whatever yall want.

How do you know it's not a catfish.. ? I see """famous""" people on Grindr all the time. It's common af to use pics of e-thots like Ricky as bait, man.

On the subject of Ricky, I heard he's bisexual, or is he just a supporter of lgbtq? I know a lot of people are thirsting for him lol

tenor.gif