More info?
I thought he would be cocky but he was anything but... such a SWEETHEART! He topped me and was so caring. In the beginning he kept asking if I was okay as he went slowly then once I was relaxed enough he made me cum just by fucking me! Never had that lolAfter he took me out to get some tacos and payed... the only problem I had was with his driving. He drives like maniac.. so fast lol

I thought he would be cocky but he was anything but... such a SWEETHEART! He topped me and was so caring. In the beginning he kept asking if I was okay as he went slowly then once I was relaxed enough he made me cum just by fucking me! Never had that lolAfter he took me out to get some tacos and payed... the only problem I had was with his driving. He drives like maniac.. so fast lol

Not even a pic for proof, girl? ANY proof? Screenshots of the grindr convo? : unamused:
I'm gonna get dp'd by Henry Cavill and Tom Hardy tomorrow then taken out to eat tacos, too. Stand by for that.

Not even a pic for proof, girl? ANY proof? Screenshots of the grindr convo? : unamused:
I'm gonna get dp'd by Henry Cavill and Tom Hardy tomorrow then taken out to eat tacos, too. Stand by for that.
Seen your posts and really don't care if you believe me. I did take a selfie with him but not about to post that cause it has my face. Good luck with Henry and Tom... ;)

Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay
I'm so happy for you though, sounds like a great time, did you get to see it up close? ;) Uncut? Thick/long? :D tell us more

How do you know it's not a catfish.. ? I see """famous""" people on Grindr all the time. It's common af to use pics of e-thots like Ricky as bait, man.

tenor.gif
I luv you LMAO!

GURRRRL! GUH-URRRL! I love it, honestly was looking forward to getting the deets, but Im glad you weren't catfished and you had fun.

Reactions: Kieran1845
come on sis, we all dont need to be believers of "Pics or it didn't happen" not like they have anything to prove to us.

Reactions: Kieran1845
Yeah he told me pansexual but that he doesn't like sexual orientation labels on him much
Man after my own heart, I'm here for that. But sis tell me scale the experience from 1-10, did he get the job done right?

I'm so happy for you though, sounds like a great time, did you get to see it up close? ;) Uncut? Thick/long? :D tell us more
Thank you! I saw everything... his dick is uncut like 7 inches great girth. Took me a while to adjust to it LOL:joy:
The foreplay took me out! My asmr was triggered whenn he would kiss my neck. I told him and he said that he laughed. When he ate me out I was TWITCHING cause it was feeling so good:joy:
I don't know how many people he has been with but he knew exactly what to do to my body. I wanted him to come over again tonight but he said he had to edit videos before leaving back to LA :sob:

Thank you! I saw everything... his dick is uncut like 7 inches great girth. Took me a while to adjust to it LOL:joy:
The foreplay took me out! My asmr was triggered whenn he would kiss my neck. I told him and he said that he laughed. When he ate me out I was TWITCHING cause it was feeling so good:joy:
I don't know how many people he has been with but he knew exactly what to do to my body. I wanted him to come over again tonight but he said he had to edit videos before leaving back to LA :sob:
I hate you!, JK honey I love it! Congrats on getting yours boo and glad to know Ricky really is a sweetie

Man after my own heart, I'm here for that. But sis tell me scale the experience from 1-10, did he get the job done right?
Yes yes yes a million times YES! That man must do cardio or something cause he did not stop until I came :D He was so sweaty so he took rinse after. I would rate it like a 9.5 only because I wanted him to spend the night and cuddle. He said he had to film asmr videos in the morning so he couldn't :tired_face:

Omg yessss I'm so happy for your living rn, also uncut thick and big niceeee, and omg I love that when people trigger your tingles during it, and he ate you out? Nice, still need to convince someone to do that to me

Reactions: balll22
I hate you!, JK honey I love it! Congrats on getting yours boo and glad to know Ricky really is a sweetie
Yes he is so sweet! He was so caring the whole time I felt safe with him :blush:
I feel bad cause I thought he was going to be a jerk to be honest :confused: like a quick fuck and go

Omg yessss I'm so happy for your living rn, also uncut thick and big niceeee, and omg I love that when people trigger your tingles during it, and he ate you out? Nice, still need to convince someone to do that to me
Thanks! Get someone who knows what they're doing cause I had guys just lick but didn't even make it feel good : unamused: LAME

Oh baby yes make sure you have someone who KNOWS what they're doing there are those who think "just stick my tongue in and thats it" will do something.....no don't work like that