Thanks! Get someone who knows what they're doing cause I had guys just lick but didn't even make it feel good : unamused: LAME
Oh baby yes make sure you have someone who KNOWS what they're doing there are those who think "just stick my tongue in and thats it" will do something.....no don't work like that
Oh thanks guys! Not sure it'll happen any time soon let alone with a online star like you guys

Reactions: balll22
Thanks! Get someone who knows what they're doing cause I had guys just lick but didn't even make it feel good : unamused: LAME
In my clique we have a saying "If you don't get yours he/she ain't did they chores" From the way you're beaming, love it btw, Ricky got all his chores DONE.
giphy.gif

Okay that’s wonderful and all but like this thread is starting to get dry af. Ima need y’all to focus all that energy about this mans hookup on getting more guys from the asmr community nude! That’s all.
Im weak lmao

Anyone who believes this crap story about Ricky needs their head read. Sounds like somebody with not much of a life recounting a fantasy. Very creepy either way. And anyone asking for screenshots etc are just as bad. Private moments and convos should remain private, if not legally then morally. Doesn’t matter how much she thirst traps or teases her pussy etc. And bisexual or pan? Come on guys wake up and sniff the the enchiladas, Ricky quite obviously lives for the dick, she gay as it gets.

Anyone who believes this crap story about Ricky needs their head read. Sounds like somebody with not much of a life recounting a fantasy. Very creepy either way. And anyone asking for screenshots etc are just as bad. Private moments and convos should remain private, if not legally then morally. Doesn’t matter how much she thirst traps or teases her pussy etc. And bisexual or pan? Come on guys wake up and sniff the the enchiladas, Ricky quite obviously lives for the dick, she gay as it gets.
Wow aren't you lovely