This feels so disingenuous and like he's pinning the blame on his subscribers for not watching his content. Mentioning that the effort put in to each individual video isn't paying out in the views he expected. Completely glancing over the fact he achieved such big numbers in the first place because he aggressively marketed his videos/channel with ads. Something he even gloated about in a previous video. If you're not paying for the ad space anymore of course you're going to start dropping down to where you SHOULD be in viewership.
I loved his asmr for many many years, the biggest problem is he spent more time on video quality making sure the camera was extremely good which is great but.. he didnt advance the asmr in unique ways like others. I feel so many other channels have a full spectrum of unique and diverse asmr triggers which help them climb up the rankings of most viewed easily by keeping them relevant popular and interesting.

When it comes to asmr I'd legit watch something with epic asmr audio and great triggers filmed on an old phone or webcam still in good quality 480p or whatever.

Over someone with a somewhat entitled bitterness with 4k hd video quality and lesser asmr with lesser quality. Im sure he's very talented in his own right.
however as the years progressed I found myself far more into lofi asmr
and guys who dont take it so seriously it becomes a "thing" in the videos
to feel a bit standoff-ish.

Has anyone got any info on

AestheticTingelsASMR ?

I've been loving his epic shirtless asmr and stunning looks for ages.
Has anyone joined his Only fans?
Any one know if it is good or just selfies?
its shit x.x he sends out 12 sec ppvs for 60$+

• Wow
Reactions: walkinthesun

Has anyone got any info on

AestheticTingelsASMR ?

I've been loving his epic shirtless asmr and stunning looks for ages.
Has anyone joined his Only fans?
Any one know if it is good or just selfies?
people who subscribed to his OF said before in this thread that it's basically what he does on YT but slightly spicier and that he charges for personal videos

Reactions: walkinthesun
FarewellDeerASMR.
Screen Shot 2024-09-11 at 2.35.36 PM.png

K15bHbi.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-11 at 2.45.45 PM.png

Yep, and $250 for something that was like 2 minutes. He also won't just send the damn PPVs, he makes you ask for them. I've literally never been more irritated trying to talk to someone on OF before.
thats devestating and honestly really shows you who to follow
and who not too on OF and youtube.

Most I've been disappointed with is Jake asmr.
even asking for videos saying hi how are you politely enquiring felt like
contacting a busy phone helpine
he's unphased in anything but
here's expensive video

sure it works for some but the vibe feels awkward.
like a slot machine.

Reactions: Jupitel
Can someone help me please. I am looking (not desperately) for an ASMR guy, who is kind of a Cap Bailey type. Could be basically a brother or cousin of his.
He has piercing eyes, dark blonde or light brown hair, athletic defined built but not extremely buff. Like Cap, probably a bit more athletic.

Did some classmate, boyfriend videos. Seems like he also did OF. I think he wasn’t very much featured here so far.

Reactions: Lois supermarvel
Can someone help me please. I am looking (not desperately) for an ASMR guy, who is kind of a Cap Bailey type. Could be basically a brother or cousin of his.
He has piercing eyes, dark blonde or light brown hair, athletic defined built but not extremely buff. Like Cap, probably a bit more athletic.

Did some classmate, boyfriend videos. Seems like he also did OF. I think he wasn’t very much featured here so far.
DEE-ASMR?

Reactions: bodyslammer
hi, no not that one. Older, less tattoos if any.
Face is very similar to Sloth Asmr, more edged.

I don’t even find his videos in my history or in the search results
I gotta say--I've been following ASMRtists for a very long time and have subbed to nearly every one who publicly opened an OF. I'm completely stumped by your clues because I can't think of a single person who matches all of those descriptions at once. I'm even more confused now that you went from Cap's brother/cousin to Sloth because they look nothing alike to me. 🤔

The closest guy I can think of (Sundown Vibes ASMR aka Blake Summers) had an OF, fits the hair color, maybe fits the eyes, fits the build, did some roleplays, and deleted all his content, but he really doesn't resemble Cap or Sloth at all.