Is it worth a sub or does he not show anything more than his YouTube vids?
It is worth the $10, but don't post any content as he registered a copyright infringement complaint with LSPG against me for the ones I posted

• Wow
Reactions: mikey001
View attachment 144243381Saw that ASMR outdoorsman must have felt shamed enough to delete his Patreon page after his weird religious videos flopped on YouTube. looks like his plan for income from Patreon asmr failed. god bless!
Praying for the religious cult era end, and then he start his slutty men living his life after years of repression and guilty pleasure

View attachment 144243381Saw that ASMR outdoorsman must have felt shamed enough to delete his Patreon page after his weird religious videos flopped on YouTube. looks like his plan for income from Patreon asmr failed. god bless!
I went to look up his page becuase I legit forgot who he was. Its so weird he got the 100k YT plaque and just up and quits asmr and now does religious guilt videos. But he still has the same channel name. Its like he's trying to trap people with the bait and switch, like a timeshare 😆

anyone know who this guy is?
the video randomly popped up on my twitter feed a couple times but no one in the replies knows who it is and the person who posted it hasn't said it either
I came so many times to this video when I found it. The way he moves his tongue while looking directly at the camera is SO hot. Unfortunately he stopped doing that because he realized what kinda people he was attracting to his channel lmao

• Haha
Reactions: adeob111
I came so many times to this video when I found it. The way he moves his tongue while looking directly at the camera is SO hot. Unfortunately he stopped doing that because he realized what kinda people he was attracting to his channel lmao
well that's unfortunate. looked at his channel and that video has like almost 400k views. none of his other videos even come close. he's dumb for not cashing in on that