This guy HeyNawASMR has some of the most highly skilled clear & intense asmr I've ever heard.
I've been wildly into asmr for many years

Its at an intensity like someone walking on snow. So crisp.

Despite the wacky clickb@it looking thumbnail this is genuinely very good

Wondering has anyone seen & used his OF?

Does anyone know of someone with an OF who makes asmr this good?
He is relatively new to OF hasnt many posts yet.

This guy HeyNawASMR has some of the most highly skilled clear & intense asmr I've ever heard.
I've been wildly into asmr for many years

Its at an intensity like someone walking on snow. So crisp.

Despite the wacky clickb@it looking thumbnail this is genuinely very good

Wondering has anyone seen & used his OF?

Does anyone know of someone with an OF who makes asmr this good?
He is relatively new to OF hasnt many posts yet.
heynaw posts (or used to) 18+ content in his patreon, indirectly. great cock and asmr.

Imagine having this view 🤤

Came to post this but you beat me.
I've read some comments about his contradictions but damn he's hot! Love the bulge action on 3:11.

Apparently there's more on his Patreon but I'm not sure if it is explicit or worth the bucks.

I've read some comments about his contradictions but damn he's hot! Love the bulge action on 3:11.

Apparently there's more on his Patreon but I'm not sure if it is explicit or worth the bucks.
His Patreon is somewhat explicit, but he just started so there's not much on there. The fingernails are a huge boner kill, though.

His Patreon is somewhat explicit, but he just started so there's not much on there. The fingernails are a huge boner kill, though.
man, i've never been this thirsty before. he's sooo my type. i don't even mind the nails. in fact, i actually like them.
the descriptions of the upper tiers suggest that he'll upload explicit content at some point or at least something a little more daring but who knows. can't wait to see.

Reactions: Abara and Jupitel

he arguing that this is PG-13 :skull::skull::skull::skull:
men are usually hotter when you ignore what they say

View attachment 144243381Saw that ASMR outdoorsman must have felt shamed enough to delete his Patreon page after his weird religious videos flopped on YouTube. looks like his plan for income from Patreon asmr failed. god bless!
I'm just scared that he's gonna delete his channel at some point, I still watch his old videos lol