If you are subscribed to JakeAsmr patreon and you are getting personalized custom videos, be aware that he might reshare that video. If he does not say your name in the title of the video or in the video itself, the video is probably old and someone else has the same video! I’ve caught him twice! Just a warning!

If you are subscribed to JakeAsmr patreon and you are getting personalized custom videos, be aware that he might reshare that video. If he does not say your name in the title of the video or in the video itself, the video is probably old and someone else has the same video! I’ve caught him twice! Just a warning!
i'm surprised he even posts anything on patreon. his onlyfans is pretty much dead. i subbed during a €3 sale and there was almost no backlog.
not surprised at all that he's just reselling content tho. we're talking about the dude that got caught selling other guys' nudes pretending they were his

i'm surprised he even posts anything on patreon. his onlyfans is pretty much dead. i subbed during a €3 sale and there was almost no backlog.
not surprised at all that he's just reselling content tho. we're talking about the dude that got caught selling other guys' nudes pretending they were his
True. I tried to give him a chance. He was good at customs but then all this happen and I’m like damn, you just like scamming!

lmfaoooooo

Did we know he was gay? I feel like that was probably mentioned here a while ago. He mentioned going on a date with a guy in his latest vid.
Yup he mentioned having a boyfriend in a video some time ago and filling his sketchbooks purely with drawings of men when he was younger and also you can tell I mean look at his IG lol

Reactions: pirocacorada
sorry to hear you got hit with a warning! That sucks
Thanks, but it's OK. I avoid posting any content where the OF notes a copyright notice, but Drey doesn't have one so I assumed he was OK with sharing. Live and learn :)