Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Jelqing at 50% hardness, with some Shea lotion, or coconut oil. I find during/after a hot shower is the best. Got to be warm and relaxed. Do different styles, & don’t overdo it. You will get tiny broken blood vessels. Haven’t tried pumping yet...yet. But I’m sure something like a Bathmate would also help.

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What has been the best thing you have ever personally done to increase your girth? What were your gains?
This is what can happen to you using a two stage pump and a lot of patience.
By patience I mean it took me two years of gentle pumping to get the kind of girth you see.

Attachments

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I increased mine permanently by way of a doctor who specialized in the enhancement. Some get all bent out of shape but it was done by a professional who knows what he is doing and it's the best thing i ever did for my loins. Here's a before and after pic:
Silicone Before after2.png

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I increased mine permanently by way of a doctor who specialized in the enhancement. Some get all bent out of shape but it was done by a professional who knows what he is doing and it's the best thing i ever did for my loins. Here's a before and after pic:
View attachment 31694921

Very nice cock man

Reactions: MuscledHorse

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 stage cylinder.
I was using three stages, 1.75 (snug, quick to fill), 2 (just a little room to fill), 2.25 (no chance to fill). Now I can only fit into the 2nd and third. Will be happy to add a 2.5 diameter to the mix.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was using three stages, 1.75 (snug, quick to fill), 2 (just a little room to fill), 2.25 (no chance to fill). Now I can only fit into the 2nd and third. Will be happy to add a 2.5 diameter to the mix.
A "two-stage cylinder" means something different. It is not that you start out with a small cylinder, then move to a larger one. Rather, it is a single cylinder that is small enough in diameter to seal to your body at the end, then opens up to a larger diameter. In that way, it is large enough that your cock and balls can be pumped simultaneously, without your balls being crushed.

2%20stage%20350.jpg

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A "two-stage cylinder" means something different. It is not that you start out with a small cylinder, then move to a larger one. Rather, it is a single cylinder that is small enough in diameter to seal to your body at the end, then opens up to a larger diameter. In that way, it is large enough that your cock and balls can be pumped simultaneously, without your balls being crushed.

2%20stage%20350.jpg
Oh... I see

Reactions: Stratavos

steve thomas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

2%20stage%20350.jpg
Exactly !

Reactions: Philthyphelix666

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh... I see
But, as you said, starting with a smaller cylinder, then working your way up during a session is a good technique! This is particularly useful if you want to avoid having your balls pulled in and pumped, because your cock better fits each progressive cylinder at the start.

Reactions: citomar

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But, as you said, starting with a smaller cylinder, then working your way up during a session is a good technique! This is particularly useful if you want to avoid having your balls pulled in and pumped, because your cock better fits each progressive cylinder at the start.

Thats exactly why