Jack Champion

This thread devolves into nonsense "gay vs not gay" discussions every few weeks and it's incredibly tiring, every time. Can't we just post hot pics of him and not rehash the same pointless debate

there aren’t always hot pics of him to post, we don’t have him on retainer.

Reactions: TopsOnBottom
if there aren't pics, the reason why anyone would even be on here, then wouldn't it be better to just shut up in the meantime?
No. No it wouldn’t be better. This is a discussion board, not just a photo board. People chat and discuss. Sometimes it’s annoying, yes. You don’t have to engage with it if you don’t want to.

No. No it wouldn’t be better. This is a discussion board, not just a photo board. People chat and discuss. Sometimes it’s annoying, yes. You don’t have to engage with it if you don’t want to.
just because you technically can doesn't mean it's a valuable use of anyone's time. I doubt anyone is here just to debate whether hes gay or not every few weeks. I don't have to engage, but I do have to see the same asinine back and forth because I follow this thread (for pictures, as everyone else does). I also actually contribute with content, not speculation or wishful thinking

I am well aware of the history of the Hollywood closet, lol. I am saying that logical thinking might suggest instead though that Jack is just dating a girl bc he's dating a girl.
The fact that u think "logical thinking" implies he's just dating a girl proves u know nothing about Hollywood....