Jack Champion

do we still think he’s queer? i used to think so but now i really don’t know.. plus the drama with his g..girlfriend? is just confusing
I still think he's queer.... But i don't think his "team" will allow him to come out anytime soon.... So, sadly we'll have to tolerate all the beards for quite a while....

Just speaking hypothetically, if Jack was LGBT+, you'd think starring in one of the most financially successful films of all time, and in the present day, where any homophobia online is quickly piled upon by an accepting public, his team/handlers/PR things would ease off the bearding process. Let him love and sleep with whoever he wants.
I still think he's queer.... But i don't think his "team" will allow him to come out anytime soon.... So, sadly we'll have to tolerate all the beards for quite a while....
t

It's not that deep.

This is not 1956. Jack Champion is not a household name, Avatar or not. He is not Tom Cruise or John Travolta. No one is making him date some random civilian girl to beard. IF he is bi, that's something we may never be privy to or certainly not now.

Get over it, guys. It's not a conspiracy.

It's not that deep.

This is not 1956. Jack Champion is not a household name, Avatar or not. He is not Tom Cruise or John Travolta. No one is making him date some random civilian girl to beard. IF he is bi, that's something we may never be privy to or certainly not now.

It's a conspiracy!! Also I have never heard of those other 2 ppl u mentioned. Just Jack!! Look tho fr he is handsome and fit and seems fan friendly, so until he meets me in a bathroom at a gay club and tells me he's not gay and says i can suck his dick for thinking that he is, im going to say he's just really nice to look at and imagine how fun a date with him would be

Reactions: Zi19
It's a conspiracy!! Also I have never heard of those other 2 ppl u mentioned. Just Jack!! Look tho fr he is handsome and fit and seems fan friendly, so until he meets me in a bathroom at a gay club and tells me he's not gay and says i can suck his dick for thinking that he is, im going to say he's just really nice to look at and imagine how fun a date with him would be
Really you've never heard of Tom Cruise or Travolta? You must be, like, 17 or something! :p

Really you've never heard of Tom Cruise or Travolta? You must be, like, 17 or something! :p
I was joking ofc I've heard of them but jack is way prettier than both of them combined when they were at their peak

It's not that deep.

I obviously have no idea what his sexuality is but this is fiction LOL, sometimes gay people are in the closet.

I obviously have no idea what his sexuality is but this is fiction LOL, sometimes gay people are in the closet.
Yes, but what is more likely fiction at the present moment? That Jack Champion is being kept down by a Hollywood conspiracy, that he's hiding in the closet or that he is just... dating a girl?

Reactions: jkc and sdasdsds
Yes, but what is more likely fiction at the present moment? That Jack Champion is being kept down by a Hollywood conspiracy, that he's hiding in the closet or that he is just... dating a girl?
Regarding Mr. Champion, I dont really have any comment. Don't know anythng about his sexuality. Neither do you. Regarding the idea that there is a large Hollywood conspiracy dedicated to keep gay actors in the closet ... there is. That's real. It's not useful to argue back and fourth about individual celebrities. But the whole "It's not 1956" that people come in and do in Every. Single. Thread. is a delusion. Things are a lot less different from 1956 then you think.

I am well aware of the history of the Hollywood closet, lol. I am saying that logical thinking might suggest instead though that Jack is just dating a girl bc he's dating a girl.
Ik he's dating a girl but what if she identities herself as a man someday are we still going to have ppl saying he's so straight? Also he can do better than her, she seems to be the really jealous type. Who knows how she reacts when she's with him and a fan asks for a selfie or starts flirting, guy or girl

Ik he's dating a girl but what if she identities herself as a man someday are we still going to have ppl saying he's so straight? Also he can do better than her, she seems to be the really jealous type. Who knows how she reacts when she's with him and a fan asks for a selfie or starts flirting, guy or girl
Idek what you're saying for lol

Reactions: bigboaster