Jack Champion

Stan culture is deeply concerning. Half of the people in this thread seem to be unhealthily emotionally invested in his sexuality.

As for who hes screwing.... I don't know anything about her other than what I've read here, but from the looks of the comments here, she liked some offensive posts three years ago? So what? who gives a shit?

If she's the same age as him she's still a kid and three years ago she'd have been a baby, I find most people are dumb arses till they hit 25, we've all done and said stupid and offensive shit we're ashamed of when we were young, life is about exploring the world, broadening your horizons, maturing and personal growth.

You can't grow without making mistakes and then learning from them.

Stan culture is deeply concerning. Half of the people in this thread seem to be unhealthily emotionally invested in his sexuality.

As for who hes screwing.... I don't know anything about her other than what I've read here, but from the looks of the comments here, she liked some offensive posts three years ago? So what? who gives a shit?

If she's the same age as him she's still a kid and three years ago she'd have been a baby, I find most people are dumb arses till they hit 25, we've all done and said stupid and offensive shit we're ashamed of when we were young, life is about exploring the world, broadening your horizons, maturing and personal growth.

You can't grow without making mistakes and then learning from them.
Stop being reasonable and mature. That isn't allowed. Lol

Not everyone can know who they are and come out at 18 like Noah Schnapp. Give the guy some time.
I just want teenage Gays to live their life to the fullest and not have fake beards host to fit in.... Obviously, if he comes out in his 30s or 40s,I'll still be happy for him... But if he comes out now, it'll be very inspirational to many...

How do you know she grew??

How do you know she didn't lol
I just want teenage Gays to live their life to the fullest and not have fake beards host to fit in.... Obviously, if he comes out in his 30s or 40s,I'll still be happy for him... But if he comes out now, it'll be very inspirational to many...

We all want LGBT+ to live their lives freely and happily, but we also don't want people assuming young people or anyones sexualities and declaring people as gay or straight just because they don't conform to toxic stereotypes.

I feel like because he said a man was attractive, he's having things assumed about him, if he's gay or bi cool, but if he's straight, it's pretty damn cool that he's comfortable with saying a guy is attractive.

Either way, he seems cool.

Reactions: Zi19
How do you know she didn't lol

We all want LGBT+ to live their lives freely and happily, but we also don't want people assuming young people or anyones sexualities and declaring people as gay or straight just because they don't conform to toxic stereotypes.

I feel like because he said a man was attractive, he's having things assumed about him, if he's gay or bi cool, but if he's straight, it's pretty damn cool that he's comfortable with saying a guy is attractive.

Either way, he seems cool.
Also I'm a guy and I'm not ashamed of embarrassed to say he is some kinda sexy

Reactions: SmokedPython
He pings for me and I only find him sexually attractive. Not the relationship type personally but idk maybe my gaydar is malfunctioning bc it's an older model and doesn't have all the latest unnecessary apps that gaydars have nowadays.

do we still think he’s queer? i used to think so but now i really don’t know.. plus the drama with his g..girlfriend? is just confusing
I used to think so; but now I'm realizing that he's just a home-schooled theater kid, so my sensors got crossed