Jack Champion

He's young and still figuring himself out. If he is gay or bi he can come out later.
right i feel like their relationship might be temporary cause i heard she’s problematic but idk people like doja cat stay with their partners even if they’re problematic unfortunately.

That looks more like a friend or sibling half hug to me, if u look at allot of the other poses from guys and their gf u see the arm is around the shoulder. Not grasping at straws here just saying that he likes the older daddy type men bc he's a bottom and not straight. Again not nitpicking just stating the obvious conclusion to what everyone is clearly missing. Even if he is straight there's nothing wrong with liking Henry Cavill, bc who wouldn't want him shoving his super cock in their fortress of solitude. Again, just saying

That looks more like a friend or sibling half hug to me, if u look at allot of the other poses from guys and their gf u see the arm is around the shoulder. Not grasping at straws here just saying that he likes the older daddy type men bc he's a bottom and not straight. Again not nitpicking just stating the obvious conclusion to what everyone is clearly missing. Even if he is straight there's nothing wrong with liking Henry Cavill, bc who wouldn't want him shoving his super cock in their fortress of solitude. Again, just saying
what about the heart eyes sticker? and she’s also wearing his shirt.

He's young and still figuring himself out. If he is gay or bi he can come out later.
That's exactly the reason I'm heartbroken though.... We barely have any young role models (who also happens to be one of the most popular up&coming actor with already ample BIG movies under his belt) , I though we finally have one but....

also, learn to take a joke #nocough
friends-joey.gif

He’s to young to be into sex
If he walked in naked and DTF, would you say the same?