Jack Champion

Isn't his girlfriend a Trump supporter?
Where did you hear that? She doesn’t appear to be following any of the Usual Suspects on Instagram.

Also, are we really all just defaulting to officially calling her his girlfriend based on that ONE Instagram sticker with a heart in it? Or did I miss something?

Reactions: TopsOnBottom
Apparently she liked some pro-Trump and anti-blm tweets in like 2020. Now some people are trying to get Jack cancelled.
They try to cancel anyone rn

People are chronically online trying to cancel someone. He can’t control what his girlfriend does whether that be her being an ignorant cunt or not. If he did it himself I could see why they would but I guess the type of company you keep is a reflection of yourself as well

People are chronically online trying to cancel someone. He can’t control what his girlfriend does whether that be her being an ignorant cunt or not. If he did it himself I could see why they would but I guess the type of company you keep is a reflection of yourself as well

He can’t control what his girlfriend does
Nobody's asking him to "control" his gf.... Least he could do is not be with some1 who don't believe people different than her deserves equal rights.... Especially when he makes such a big show off of how he's an ally...

Oh
Maybe his dick makes her a less ignorant person. My blowjobs have changed lives, why his cock couldn't? :yum:p jk
I’m sure one pounding from that dick would change anyone

You can't control how a woman behaves, what she believes in, etc., but you can not put your dick in her.