jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What ever happened to him being “bi” so was he queer baiting to get people to buy his OF or like is he actually like “bi” or bi curious
He hates the gays and has talked about it being unnatural and God will judge them etc etc, but it could be a cover-up for the way he feels, a lot of people in the closet start off homophobic to try and put people off and Jackson used to live in such a God-fearing home and has a super religious family, he could be doing the same.

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So like why hasn’t he been canceled for queer baiting I think that’s disgusting for someone to fake being bi like if he wants to stay in the closet go ahead but don’t queer bait
He is too small for the tea pages to care about him, when he talked about voting for Trump if he could, they picked up on that, and he lost some fans but the homophobic stuff, I don't know if they picked up on that.

Reactions: SnapChaser

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He hates the gays and has talked about it being unnatural and God will judge them etc etc, but it could be a cover-up for the way he feels, a lot of people in the closet start off homophobic to try and put people off and Jackson used to live in such a God-fearing home and has a super religious family, he could be doing the same.

If the whole family is super religious then Jackson isn't the only one who is a lying hypocrite. How many of them have an OF now?

Reactions: SnapChaser

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So like why hasn’t he been canceled for queer baiting I think that’s disgusting for someone to fake being bi like if he wants to stay in the closet go ahead but don’t queer bait
lets face it, the community is fickle at best. They cancel him and then he send out a thirst trap with some bulge showing and everyone is right back.