Jackson krecioch

I haven't subbed to Jackson in years, in the past I found his free sub wasn't worth the annoyance. But with all the chatter here about how he's improved I thought I'd give it another go.

Hurry, only 2 hours to get unspecified content at the low low price of only $20/minute (normally $40/minute). If anyone bites, I'm curious to know what you got.

image_2024-09-16_201238969.png

I haven't subbed to Jackson in years, in the past I found his free sub wasn't worth the annoyance. But with all the chatter here about how he's improved I thought I'd give it another go.

Hurry, only 2 hours to get unspecified content at the low low price of only $20/minute (normally $40/minute). If anyone bites, I'm curious to know what you got.

View attachment 144552361
He has been responsive to questions about what is in a video. That description is definitely bad, but a "What am I getting for that much $$ is in order. I wasn't sent that one

Just want to confirm for yall, my online friend messaged “Jackson” asking for a sex video. Jackson said it would cost a lot and then sent a $200 private message. Turns out it was an expensive scam and “Jackson” accidentally got two conversations mixed up and that he doesn’t have any sex videos for sale. He refused to refund and would instead offer 50% on any other content.

Onlyfans apologized and offered a full refund.

So yes, whoever is running his account is still a scammer.

Attachments

Just want to confirm for yall, my online friend messaged “Jackson” asking for a sex video. Jackson said it would cost a lot and then sent a $200 private message. Turns out it was an expensive scam and “Jackson” accidentally got two conversations mixed up and that he doesn’t have any sex videos for sale. He refused to refund and would instead offer 50% on any other content.

"Whoever is running his account"?? Unless he got hacked (in which case he should announce it immediately), HE is the one responsible for his account. If he gave the keys to his account to a management company who is scamming people, that's on him. Letting someone else run your account and pretend to be you is scummy to begin with, and it certainly doesn't let you of the hook for their fraudulent actions.

Hey! Im having a similar case with another creator, could you ask your friend how exactly he approached OF and what he sent them?

Hey! Im having a similar case with another creator, could you ask your friend how exactly he approached OF and what he sent them?

I haven't done it myself, but I believe you would just use the "Report" feature (as pictured in the example below), and describe exactly what was promised and how what was delivered fell short -- include screenshots

image_2024-09-19_000221788.png

Reactions: LJJCATT