Jackson krecioch

Why is he active 100% of the time in his DMs now? Who does he have answering messages for him? Yes he's sending real content now... but who is in his dms? All the "x" at the end of messages. That's a European thing. I'd much rather wait days for a REAL reply than an automated, management, AI, or professional chatter replying...

Why is he active 100% of the time in his DMs now? Who does he have answering messages for him? Yes he's sending real content now... but who is in his dms? All the "x" at the end of messages. That's a European thing. I'd much rather wait days for a REAL reply than an automated, management, AI, or professional chatter replying...
After seeing that picture, I was just going to suggest that he’s using a promoter. Extensive use of emojis is the giveaway.

After seeing that picture, I was just going to suggest that he’s using a promoter. Extensive use of emojis is the giveaway.

Jackson always has put out the the least amount of effort and grabbed for the most amount of cash he can get away with. Even at his "best" when he put out full frontal, the quality of the shots was noticable bad. Then he went for years putting out barely revealing misrepresented PPVs for sky high prices. He now apparently has created a bit more legit content and is selling it at exorbitant prices to the few cash cows, paypigs, etc that can afford to indulge their Jackson obsession. He probably spends an hour or so of his time in a photoshoot, then sits back and collects the cash for months, having management companies do all the work (editing, fan interaction, etc) for a cut. For really big $$ he'll spend a few more minutes doing an occasional custom, although I seem to recall his not delivering what was requested on some of them, so the management company may edit those together from existing footage with no involvement from him in some cases. The laziness is okay, can't really blame him for trying to minimize his work effort, but it's the combination of misrepresentation and gauging that I find scummy.

Reactions: imac
I ubsubbed awhile ago when the free trial ran out lol but for some reason I keep getting messages. His content was/is mid. Genuinely curious as to who is actually buying anything
That’s because you have to actually unsubscribe to him by hitting the button. Because his account is free, as long as you are subscribe you continue to get the messages even though it costs you nothing.

Reactions: exhaleloud
I ubsubbed awhile ago when the free trial ran out lol but for some reason I keep getting messages. His content was/is mid. Genuinely curious as to who is actually buying anything

He definitely writes all his own posts, bc guys from Wisconsin are known for saying "whilst" lmao. Are you saying that charging over a dollar a second for a video is unreasonable?

That’s because you have to actually unsubscribe to him by hitting the button. Because his account is free, as long as you are subscribe you continue to get the messages even though it costs you nothing.

I unsubbed to his free account years ago, because I felt like it was overpriced.

He definitely writes all his own posts, bc guys from Wisconsin are known for saying "whilst" lmao. Are you saying that charging over a dollar a second for a video is unreasonable?

A dollar per second is more than *unreasonable*, it’s criminal.

He probably following your account, a lot of them do that when you unsub so they can still send you ppv messages

Reactions: Andrew B Johns