Jackson krecioch

It’s definitely not gonna be what you think it will. He’s a provocateur. ‘Hot and steamy’ means he’s going to take a video of the steam in that stranger’s bathroom while the shower runs hot.

It’s definitely not gonna be what you think it will. He’s a provocateur. ‘Hot and steamy’ means he’s going to take a video of the steam in that stranger’s bathroom while the shower runs hot.
I have no confusion about what is legit from Jackson.

If you’re paying over $150 for content, it’ll be legit, if not, it’s a bulge or ass pic.

He is now charging $1000 for a special VIP package.. absolutely insane if ppl are paying for that.

I have no confusion about what is legit from Jackson.

If you’re paying over $150 for content, it’ll be legit, if not, it’s a bulge or ass pic.

He is now charging $1000 for a special VIP package.. absolutely insane if ppl are paying for that.
It's probably a good business model. He doesn't stand out physically to be able to go head to head against all the competition volume-wise, but he does have a nostalgic fan base, so his strategy seems to be to target a small number of rich obsessed superfans and milk then for as much as they will pay, ie a boutique low volume high profit approach.

Nothing wrong with that, where I think he crosses into scumbag territory is when he misrepresents his lower cost (but still expensive) content to be way more explicit than it actually is, in a way that could be seen as defrauding the people who are tricked into buying it

For anyone who has bought his $150-$200 content, which one would you say is the best or worth buying?
Honestly just request a custom vid with face he'll usually deliver at that price

I like Jackson because unlike other influencers it seems like he actually enjoys showing albeit it's expensive but at least you know you can get something really good if you're willing to pay

I like Jackson because unlike other influencers it seems like he actually enjoys showing albeit it's expensive but at least you know you can get something really good if you're willing to pay
What have you bought from him? No need to share the content, just curious what you’ve bought.

Reactions: Romieron35
For anyone who has bought his $150-$200 content, which one would you say is the best or worth buying?
Yea I would like to know also. I would love to buy them all but I'm not quite that rich lol. I definitely want to buy 1 or 2 of the best ones tho

LMFAO -- "Thank you sir for ripping me off, I will gladly pay any exorbitant amount you name for a poor quality, misrepresented, tiny glimpse of skin". Spoken like a true paypig

LMFAO -- "Thank you sir for ripping me off, I will gladly pay any exorbitant amount you name for a poor quality, misrepresented, tiny glimpse of skin". Spoken like a true paypig
What he said is true, unlike many other "influencers" Jackson is honest and will show what he says, but it is expensive. IF someone can afford something expensive and they get what they paid for I would not see it as a ripoff.

What he said is true, unlike many other "influencers" Jackson is honest and will show what he says, but it is expensive. IF someone can afford something expensive and they get what they paid for I would not see it as a ripoff.

"Jackson is honest"??? 😂 I don't know if you are a Jackson simp, or just woefully uninformed, but there are many many posts on here about Jackson's habitual deceptive marketing of his content. He does things similar to labelling a $25 PPV "watch me while I stroke my cock and cum" and delivering a short video showing only face during a supposed wank. Borderline fraud in my opinion, definitely not honest.

So for people only able or willing to pay the typically reasonable cost for Z-list celebrity content (10s of dollars), he rips regularly them off by promising one thing and delivering much less. For those wealthy or obsessed enough to shell out hundreds, sounds like you can get legit content -- so I agree, in that case not a straight up ripoff, but I'd say pretty predatory and morally questionable, especially in the case of "paypigs" who often CANNOT afford it but are addicted to being fleeced.

"Jackson is honest"??? 😂 I don't know if you are a Jackson simp, or just woefully uninformed, but there are many many posts on here about Jackson's habitual deceptive marketing of his content. He does things similar to labelling a $25 PPV "watch me while I stroke my cock and cum" and delivering a short video showing only face during a supposed wank. Borderline fraud in my opinion, definitely not honest.

So for people only able or willing to pay the typically reasonable cost for Z-list celebrity content (10s of dollars), he rips regularly them off by promising one thing and delivering much less. For those wealthy or obsessed enough to shell out hundreds, sounds like you can get legit content -- so I agree, in that case not a straight up ripoff, but I'd say pretty predatory and morally questionable, especially in the case of "paypigs" who often CANNOT afford it but are addicted to being fleeced.
I am commenting based on my own experience. He has gone through odd cycles of being honest, being misleading and now back to honest. I used to have sympathy for people who spend money and feel scammed, but my time on LPSG has made it clear how often people use not even a basic level of common sense when spending money. And then go back for more with the next hot guy come along. If you are not learning from experience and make the same decisions based on horny hoe over and over again I lose sympathy.

People get ripped off by him? Hm... maybe you're just being a dick about things with him lmao. Trust goes both ways. If he don't trust you not to share and repost his stuff here like many have... why would he share anything good lol. I've honestly had a very pleasant and honest experience with him. And no. I'm not a paypig. And no I wasn't in anyway persuaded to make this statement. My comment in no way represents Jackson's own thoughts or actions. This is my opinion alone.

... He has gone through odd cycles of being honest, being misleading and now back to honest...
Not exactly a ringing endorsement lol. Let's hope honest Jackson sticks around for a while
People get ripped off by him? Hm.. maybe you're just being a dick about things with him lmao... If he don't trust you not to share and repost his stuff here like many have... why would he share anything good ...I've honestly had a very pleasant and honest experience with him...
K... said:
Why is he active 100% of the time in his DMs now? Who does he have answering messages for him? Yes he's sending real content now... but who is in his dms? All the "x" at the end of messages. That's a European thing. I'd much rather wait days for a REAL reply than an automated, management, AI, or professional chatter replying...
Bro your only other post on this site is also about Jackson and basically accuses him of being dishonest, so....

So far everyone jumping in to defend Jackson's honesty have also admitted he is dishonest at some times and in some dealings. Guess this is a case of "you pays your money you takes your chance"...literally

‘come and say hello! my favourite comment on this post will get a little surprise in the inbox!’

Totally normal for an American to spell ‘favorite’ with a ‘u’. No paid content farm or promoter doing all the work or anything. Totally normal.

‘come and say hello! my favourite comment on this post will get a little surprise in the inbox!’

Totally normal for an American to spell ‘favorite’ with a ‘u’. No paid content farm or promoter doing all the work or anything. Totally normal.
Good catch. I am surprised no media source has done an article on this as a job. Your observation would indicate a former British colony.

Reactions: Romieron35