Jackson krecioch

Thank you but that’s not what I was asking I asked when exactly did he post that last picture I don’t see it on the feed on his onlyfans

It was one of his expensive dms. Click most liked posts at the top of this page and you should be able to find when it was first posted here, which was right after the DM.

It was one of his expensive dms. Click most liked posts at the top of this page and you should be able to find when it was first posted here, which was right after the DM.
Thank you so the correct answer was a dm, I don’t particularly care for when it was posted here before, that has nothing to do with what I was asking

Thank you so the correct answer was a dm, I don’t particularly care for when it was posted here before, that has nothing to do with what I was asking
Thank you but that’s not what I was asking I asked when exactly did he post that last picture I don’t see it on the feed on his onlyfans

except you did specifically ask when. Are you always an ass to people who try to answer a questions? It was posted here right after it was sent as a DM.

except you did specifically ask when. Are you always an ass to people who try to answer a questions? It was posted here right after it was sent as a DM.
I was asking where it was sent or posted on onlyfans not on here, like I said I appreciate the help but my question had nothing to do with when it was posted here