Jackson krecioch

He has a nice dick, but with everyone saying he has a huge dick and he’s packing, made it seem like it would’ve been bigger. I was expecting something bigger and thicker, not that it’s small lol. Or is it just me?
Yeah it’s above average for sure but to refer to it as “the beast” is exaggerating it a bit

Yall are a bunch of size queens
It’s still a big dick but the point I was making earlier was the overhype. When you see it you don’t think HOLY SHIT THATS A HUGE COCK. Which is essentially how he and a few others around him talked it up to be.

It’s still a big dick but the point I was making earlier was the overhype. When you see it you don’t think HOLY SHIT THATS A HUGE COCK. Which is essentially how he and a few others around him talked it up to be.

Exactly. It was hyped up, and so they set the bar up here and then when he actually revealed it, it was like, it’s nice but not as big as they made it seem lol. Still nice, but I’m still not gonna pay for his OF lol

He has a nice dick, but with everyone saying he has a huge dick and he’s packing, made it seem like it would’ve been bigger. I was expecting something bigger and thicker, not that it’s small lol. Or is it just me?
maybe there dicks were small so jackson seemed even bigger
xz

Reactions: Sam_smith1230
pls blake mitchell isn’t big
Just because you know of ONE that might be bigger doesn’t mean his ain’t big. If you take the average penis size

“According to one study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches”

then Blake at a reported 9inches is BIG by any measure.

Reactions: stizzard
Yes, who would've guessed that fans of big dicks would be on a site named the Large Penis Support Group.
Oh please. You really think this site is a support group too? It’s a popular all-around sex BB. But people on here having me feeling NO sympathy for people who...I was going to say do struggle with large dicks (those with the largest ones can’t generally find deep enough holes to really pound them), but it’s not even them that’s the problem. Just the afore-mentioned size queens here, regardless whether they have larger dicks or not. Just annoying af

Reactions: Thisisyourfinaltest
Just because you know of ONE that might be bigger doesn’t mean his ain’t big. If you take the average penis size

“According to one study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches”

then Blake at a reported 9inches is BIG by any measure.
i’m sorry but whoever told you blake mitchell was 9 inches has lied to you several times