Jackson krecioch

I hope he didn’t give up on OF, that dick is too good not to show off more. Also I wouldn’t see why, he probably made off pretty well financially after the Cyber Monday post
He probably did give up. Jackson follows popular trends unfortunately. He does this all the time. Whenever something is going well for others he does it and then he stops because it’s not what he really wanted to do anyway. Like when he started “gaming” because it was his passion...yeah that didn’t last long.

The thing with Jackson is to never expect consistency. He’s always been like this.... he’s very lazy and basically has to be dragged to give content. He’s like this with all of his Platforms. Most likely he ran out of content and hasn’t reached out to a photographer for new pics.

The thing with Jackson is to never expect consistency. He’s always been like this.... he’s very lazy and basically has to be dragged to give content. He’s like this with all of his Platforms. Most likely he ran out of content and hasn’t reached out to a photographer for new pics.
Someone needs to remind him that modern days phones are just as good as cameras, and the pictures he's taken with that so called "photographer" are cringey as fuck

I think there is another aspect. Looking at his snapchats, his face is changing, he's loosing his boyish looks and is going through that awkward phase between boy and man, strange in the sense that he is a 22 yo guy, late bloomer perhaps. His face has adult features under child chubbiness, not calling him fat, just that he's at a point where the childhood chub can either be burned off or solidify. And if that's happening in his face then it's most likely happening with the rest of his body. I think his high metabolism that he relied on to keep him skinny and a twink has changed. I would still love his body regardless and would love to see him expand into video!

Reactions: Okbuddybaka
I think there is another aspect. Looking at his snapchats, his face is changing, he's loosing his boyish looks and is going through that awkward phase between boy and man, strange in the sense that he is a 22 yo guy, late bloomer perhaps. His face has adult features under child chubbiness, not calling him fat, just that he's at a point where the childhood chub can either be burned off or solidify. And if that's happening in his face then it's most likely happening with the rest of his body. I think his high metabolism that he relied on to keep him skinny and a twink has changed. I would still love his body regardless and would love to see him expand into video!
Yeah it was bound to catch up with him especially since he mostly eats junk and doesn’t workout.

Reactions: busted4nothing
Well just look at his recent Xmas posts, the laziness is now turning into some pudge