Jackson krecioch

Keep living in that fantasy world... He's a bottom... Ain't nothing wrong with it...
What fantasy is it to me? He has a nice body but that dick is too little so I wouldn’t want him. But why would I go around claiming that he’s a bottom when the boy himself clearly has said time and time again that he’s vers!?

Jackson who?.... at this point.
Could have said that from the start if we're being honest. The first time I saw Jackson on IG through that pride photo a few years ago I thought he was a downgrade from Grant or whoever the first bf's name was. I still do.

Jackson is like eating really sweet candy. There's only so much you can take without getting nauseous. .

Could have said that from the start if we're being honest. The first time I saw Jackson on IG through that pride photo a few years ago I thought he was a downgrade from Grant or whoever the first bf's name was. I still do.

Jackson is like eating really sweet candy. There's only so much you can take without getting nauseous. .
Grant was a dummy bitch too so I don’t put that much respect on his name. But the difference between the two is that at least Grant has ambitions.... he’s very creative and can tell and pretty good story through a song..... he fit better with Dylan than Jackson ever did. Jackson just had a following and money so Dylan jumped on it imo

Reactions: sbb666
Jackson blew up and not in a good way.....he will be working at Starbucks in no time
I don't thinks so, jackson's whole family comes from money back when him and dylan were still together in los Angeles, jackson was paying for the mansion they were all living in and his brothers own clothing lines and company 's and his family owns a big ass mansion in some state.

Reactions: Zankie16
I don't thinks so, jackson's whole family comes from money back when him and dylan were still together in los Angeles, jackson was paying for the mansion they were all living in and his brothers own clothing lines and company 's and his family owns a big ass mansion in some state.
Not quite. He's got 7 siblings. His mom worked or worked. His father died almost 10 years ago due to an accident at work. There was a lawsuit, but it was dismissed or never got anywhere. You can get a shitload of land and a large house in Wisconsin or whatever midwest state he's from compared to coastal states.

He did in one later younow state his uncle owned some kind of dairy farm but lost it due to bad decisions. The house that fight happened at was either a rental or an Air BNB.

Reactions: Biguysighs
He's not fat. He's just got some pudge that he can easily take care of. I think even Dylan tried to get him to exercise but he preferred to eat and sleep. I did not/never realized how much I walked around prior to lockdown myself. I ended up getting a spin bike and other equipment and workout 1-2x a day at home before and after work.

I feel so bad people judge him for being a little heavier than he used to be. He's not actually fat or overweight at all and he gets ripped apart. Yikes, I don't know what to think. I look at him and think he's stunning and adorable has a beautiful body, and others think he's chubby and pudgy. Everyone can have their opinion though, I'm just surprised at some of them.

He used to be so cute, but he really let himself go, I imagine that is down to his failed social media career. If he lost some weight, he could get himself a nice man as he still has a cute face.

Reactions: Zankie16
Oh my. I know it's your personal opinion, but we all need to think before passing judgement. Please be respectful to everyone.. My hope for Jackson is that he finds peace with himself, finds the guy who will accept and love him forever

He used to be so cute, but he really let himself go, I imagine that is down to his failed social media career. If he lost some weight, he could get himself a nice man as he still has a cute face.

I can't with you people
giphy-downsized.gif

Body positivity is a laudable thing. Except he's selling himself on OnlyFans. The idea that people aren't going to making comments about your body when you're trying to make money selling photos of it is beyond ludicrous.

Body positivity is a laudable thing. Except he's selling himself on OnlyFans. The idea that people aren't going to making comments about your body when you're trying to make money selling photos of it is beyond ludicrous.

His Onlyfans is free and he hasn't sold anything on there in forever. If he had, this thread wouldn't be full of people who have vision (or overcompensation) issues calling him fat.

Feel free to go fuck yourself : )

He's so fucking cringe.

A $100 for a blurry dick pic, I hope it was worth it, cause I wouldn't.

He looks like he is in pain

is that supposed his “sexy” face cause girl

Girl I- were those supposed to be sexy lol

These pics are like "Hello 911 emergency? I'm pissed drunk, went to the toilet and fell into the bath tub. Can someone help me out as I am stuck?"

He looks like he’s about to give birth.

$100!?! Lmfao ............

:joy::sob::skull:

These pictures are so dreary. He's giving zero sex appeal.

Is he in a Turkish prison now?

Y’all can hate me and say I’m hating all you want but these pictures are at the bottom of the Gotdamn barrel! It’s not giving what the Gurl thought it gave

"Boxxy Andrews- GUTTED"

Somebody has gained the door dash 10 during covid.

More like the rona 20

He’s a scammer his content is over priced garbage

He looks like he's in pain in the first shot.

He needs a new photographer and filter cause those colours aren't working for him

tenor.gif

:laughing::sob::skull::skull::skull: