Jackson krecioch

Body positivity is a laudable thing. Except he's selling himself on OnlyFans. The idea that people aren't going to making comments about your body when you're trying to make money selling photos of it is beyond ludicrous.
Ok fine, he's making his body an object of public consumption, and in so doing implicitly invites people to comment on and judge his physical appearance. Sure. If that's the standard you want to follow, then we are also free to say that the people publicly criticizing his body are human garbage and their opinions are worthless. I hope he finds peace and happiness offline and grounds his self worth (and income) in something stronger than the meaningless opinions of thousands of anonymous strangers.

We don't know what it does to the developing and vulnerable brain of an adolescent who finds "fame" and 1+ million followers on image-forward platforms like IG and YouTube but it can't be anything good. It looks like regulators aren't going to step in to disrupt this f*cked up social media landscape any time soon but for now we can choose on a personal, individual level to not add more sh*t to the cesspool.

Body positivity is a laudable thing. Except he's selling himself on OnlyFans. The idea that people aren't going to making comments about your body when you're trying to make money selling photos of it is beyond ludicrous.
I totally agree! It's definitely going to happen. But that doesn't have anything to do with whether you should do it, or what we should think of people who do it.

Reactions: Dokteki
Sure. If that's the standard you want to follow, then we are also free to say that the people publicly criticizing his body are human garbage and their opinions are worthless
But that doesn't have anything to do with whether you should do it, or what we should think of people who do it.
No-one said you weren't free to do that. But him playing for sympathy is disingenuous. It's like the time after he beat up his mom and sister and he said he wanted some privacy - well, sorry but after years of making money by posting your life online you simply don't get to suddenly demand privacy when it's convenient for you. He shouldn't be learning his actions have consequences at 22 years of age, most people learn that lesson much earlier.

And if anyone is really going to down the route of claiming he's too young to be considered a real adult, what does that say about you being in this thread perving over his dick pics?

Ok fine, he's making his body an object of public consumption, and in so doing implicitly invites people to comment on and judge his physical appearance. Sure. If that's the standard you want to follow, then we are also free to say that the people publicly criticizing his body are human garbage and their opinions are worthless. I hope he finds peace and happiness offline and grounds his self worth (and income) in something stronger than the meaningless opinions of thousands of anonymous strangers.

We don't know what it does to the developing and vulnerable brain of an adolescent who finds "fame" and 1+ million followers on image-forward platforms like IG and YouTube but it can't be anything good. It looks like regulators aren't going to step in to disrupt this f*cked up social media landscape any time soon but for now we can choose on a personal, individual level to not add more sh*t to the cesspool.

Fame has always been vacuous and this kind is even more so because it doesn’t require you to have a shred of talent or anything, you just have to appeal to the advertising algorithms. The problem is these kids interpret algorithm success as talent when in reality they are just eye candy for clicks, that’s all. As fast as they became click bait they will become advertising dead space.

my god, how many people boring and unbearable in the same place. instead of enjoying these beautiful pictures of him, you spend your time writing stupid opinions, the subject is full of stupid messages

Quite literally, you are also describing yourself in your statement. Stop attacking people for doing the same thing you are...

Quite literally, you are also describing yourself in your statement. Stop attacking people for doing the same thing you are...
What I did is totally different from what all of you are doing with this boy. I am giving an alert to all of you to stop doing this, because you fill the topic with these stupid opinions that will not change at all. I am not filling the topic with stupid opinions. My opinion is the most sensible here. you are reputation killers, you destroy lives, you are sociopaths. you are attacking an innocent person who has done nothing wrong, I am attacking people who are doing something wrong

You don't get to decide what other people say, if you can't cope with that then you're the one who needs to go.
Obviously I cannot change what people say, everyone knows their own character, I am not to blame if you are all rotten and bitter people. that chase people's lives, your lives must be horrible

Obviously I cannot change what people say, everyone knows their own character, I am not to blame if you are all rotten and bitter people. that chase people's lives, your lives must be horrible
Some of us are just assholes. And none of us are blaming you for that lmao.

and again, see who's filling the topic with stupid opinions and who's telling you to stop those stupid opinions. See who's doing harm by attacking a boy who hasn't done anything. I'm attacking people who are doing this boy harm. Instead of enjoying the photos, the topic is full of idiotic people talking about subjects that don't matter. I'm certainly not describing myself, don't compare me to all of you, I don't play the same dirty game as you.

and again, see who's filling the topic with stupid opinions and who's telling you to stop those stupid opinions. See who's doing harm by attacking a boy who hasn't done anything. I'm attacking people who are doing this boy harm. Instead of enjoying the photos, the topic is full of idiotic people talking about subjects that don't matter. I'm certainly not describing myself, don't compare me to all of you, I don't play the same dirty game as you.
Oh fuck right off. He ain't a boy. He's a fully grown man. Maybe he doesn't know that but it doesn't mean we have to be as stupid as him lmfao.

Take your fanboyism and shove it. He ain't gonna dick you down for pretending he's not a cunt who got violent with his sister and mother.

Just because Jackson got a little chubby and likes to eat out vs. going to the gym I don't think it's any reason to hate on him. He posted full dick pics and is no longer charging for OF so hes doing a much better job than a lot of the scammers on OF.