Jackson krecioch

I honestly think he's gorgeous as is, trainer or not, I wish he'd start posting again!
Body confidence is a hard thing though, especially if he were to see some of the things people in here said about his body if he too self conscious and not want to post too

If you thought you sounded cute you didn't, you're here too, enough with thr internalized hate
Dont believe they where going for cute. I had so much trouble understanding them I though they where going for brain damage toddler. :joy::grinning::joy:

He posts pics with a trainer but also plates of french fries....oh the contradictions.
Why? It’s okay to work out, but still eat what you want.
It’s unfortunate that our society tells us differently. It’s not like he’s obese... if he wants to eat French Fries, then he should!

Just think this guy was supposed to be sum lawyer but youtube fame got to his head!

No that was Dylan Geick, Jackson's ex.
Jackson has always just been into social media.
Dylan was a school wrestler, dropped out of Columbia Law, joined the Army and is now in the process of being kicked out of the Army after 1 year. Dylan now plans to do social media full time and maybe write a book.

O
No that was Dylan Geick, Jackson's ex.
Jackson has always just been into social media.
Dylan was a school wrestler, dropped out of Columbia Law, joined the Army and is now in the process of being kicked out of the Army after 1 year. Dylan now plans to do social media full time and maybe write a book.
Oh yeah

Reactions: Andrew B Johns