Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix Catton (Jacob Elordi) is shirtless, sweaty with damp hair and reclined backwards in a spotlighted bathtub. Saltburn (2023) dir. Emerald Fennell[Gif Creator/Editor: k-wame.tumblr.com]

OK, I just watched Saltburn and what the hell? I thought society had evolved past the gaybaiting fad. I’m too old for this bullshit. Fuck off Emerald Fennell, you untalented opportunist.
Gaybaiting in what way? The social media hype was off the wall. No one involved in the film intimated that there was gay subject matter. I think Saltburn is a terrific, wicked, stylish, dark, funny, sexy movie.

But see…that’s where I think maybe I differ in my interpretation. We’re seeing this relationship through Ollie’s lens. He’s our protagonist. Are we not seeing his stylized fantasy version of things the entire time, or did I just dream the artsy fartsy scene where he acid trip drinks homeboy’s cum? It’s baity bc he wants this fantasy so bad he’s crafted it in his head. Manifested it, perhaps, even?
Fair interpretation. I wouldn't consider our murderous, pathologically lying psychopath as a protagonist but as a far as how true the events are concerned, I think all that is shown is true, culminating in a montage of how he orchestrated the downfall of the hedonistic aristrocatic family. Why would he even lie to the audience? lol.

Fair interpretation. I wouldn't consider our murderous, pathologically lying psychopath as a protagonist but as a far as how true the events are concerned, I think all that is shown is true, culminating in a montage of how he orchestrated the downfall of the hedonistic aristrocatic family. Why would he even lie to the audience? lol.
1. He is the protagonist. Protagonist just means the main character, they don't have to be good or evil
2. I'm hoping that last line was sarcasm. If not, I'd advise you to watch a lil film called American Psycho.

And then you woke up.
lol these bitchy replies only make you look sad...why would I make it up. We did go to school together in Brisbane...every famous person went to school somewhere mate...it was an all boys school and we played sports together. I even caught up with him the other month when he was back here for a screening on Saltburn at the Palace Cinemas...but hey go back to making bitchy comments...

lol these bitchy replies only make you look sad...why would I make it up. We did go to school together in Brisbane...every famous person went to school somewhere mate...it was an all boys school and we played sports together. I even caught up with him the other month when he was back here for a screening on Saltburn at the Palace Cinemas...but hey go back to making bitchy comments...
Do you have pictures of him before? I am curious as to how he looked back then.

Then tell more details about him and his personality. He have many girlfriends ? He was a little fruit ?

by that, are you saying he’s totally gay? The question was “is he bi or straight?” And you said no.
There was also a comment that asked if he was a fruit, i.e. gay. I also said no to that.

My apologies that I didn't notice it said "Bi or straight", when I thought it was "bi or gay".

They are not the first people to ask if he is queer, especially without any solid proof. I'm just fucking tired of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.