Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, and Istanbul is the capital of Turkey. So what?
0620425cfb3e90b8636eda088f721c5acc65053b.gifv

He was good casting for Saltburn. My first time watching him and it is easy to believe anyone everyone could fall in love with him

Legit tho am I the only one turned on by personalities? I mean yes a beautiful face and body is one thing, but I need more you know???

Agent may have not been the best term, but Idk the proper term. What I'm saying is that the actor doesn't always call the shots. They are NEVER always the boss.
That's not true. Even moreso today, they have intimacy coordinators that make sure actors are comfortable with certain scenes and if not, the coordinator finds a way to work with the director to make it lore comfortable. Actors aren't just forced to do stuff like that if they don't want to

But see…that’s where I think maybe I differ in my interpretation. We’re seeing this relationship through Ollie’s lens. He’s our protagonist. Are we not seeing his stylized fantasy version of things the entire time, or did I just dream the artsy fartsy scene where he acid trip drinks homeboy’s cum? It’s baity bc he wants this fantasy so bad he’s crafted it in his head. Manifested it, perhaps, even?
I felt this way too while watching—it was a bit too whimsical and wild to be completely true. Ollie is retelling a story that feels like it could be embellished some. No retelling of a story is ever completely accurate.

I suspect Euphoria will have a similar revelation by its end…likely to send viewers into a bit of a tizzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.