Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is ending up in a lot of bad movies.
I couldn't even make it to his first shirtless scene in He Went That Way.
I was planning on watching it:joy:

I would say Priscilla was a good movie and Saltburn is going to be one of the most remembered movies of 2023

I was planning on watching it:joy:

I would say Priscilla was a good movie and Saltburn is going to be one of the most remembered movies of 2023
I turned off Priscilla and how I made it through Saltburn is beyond me.
I'll certainly remember Saltburn.....
These "writers" and "filmmakers" need to stop taking drugs when they are "creating".

WE LOVEEEE BABY BOY JACOB UP IN THIS HOUSEHOLD But.....

Do you guys really think Jacob is all of THAT as an actor? I love him, we all love Jacob, he is as sweet as it comes, but boyfriend is really average when it comes to acting. Sorry.

WE LOVEEEE BABY BOY JACOB UP IN THIS HOUSEHOLD But.....

Do you guys really think Jacob is all of THAT as an actor? I love him, we all love Jacob, he is as sweet as it comes, but boyfriend is really average when it comes to acting. Sorry.
Jacob's still in his promising phase. He showed talent in moments of Euphoria, but I'm gonna need to see more of him to make a final judgement. He had a good 2023 though. I think Frankenstein could make or break him.

Jacob's still in his promising phase. He showed talent in moments of Euphoria, but I'm gonna need to see more of him to make a final judgement. He had a good 2023 though. I think Frankenstein could make or break him.
Agree with this mostly. I think season 1 of Euphoria was some of his best acting. I honestly can see him growing more, but from what has come after Euphoria, I think he will be in the middle of the pack of actors his age. Everyone can’t be Daniel Day Lewis…we need some Ryan Reynolds level actors in the mix. But who knows, he may surprise us.

Agree with this mostly. I think season 1 of Euphoria was some of his best acting. I honestly can see him growing more, but from what has come after Euphoria, I think he will be in the middle of the pack of actors his age. Everyone can’t be Daniel Day Lewis…we need some Ryan Reynolds level actors in the mix. But who knows, he may surprise us.
Yeah, this is the only scene where he's really impressed me.

Saltburn honestly doesn't require much from him beyond aesthetics, though he's serviceable. I thought he was good in Priscilla as well, but that's a relatively slight film as far as Elvis is concerned. I do think that working with these directors shows that he's willing to grow as an actor, and he'll never lack opportunities looking like he does.

I think season 1 of Euphoria was some of his best acting.
100% – and it was great acting. And then Euphoria 2 happened and he was bad in that. My theory is that Elordi requires a good screenplay for him to do well, he's not naturally a great actor. And so far he hasn't many of those. Saltburn's screenplay is a crime, Euphoria season 2's screenplay was atrocious too, the TKB movies didn't have an actual screenplay...

Reactions: chasealex
(GIF) Actor Jacob Elordi poses almost resting his chin on his arms for 'Variety's Actors on Actors' photoshoot. His luscious brown strands are styled in the classic taper fashion. His eyelids flatter up elegantly as his amber irises meeting the flashes from above.[Gif Creator/Editor: k-wame.tumblr.com]

(GIF) Actor Jacob Elordi poses almost resting his chin on his arms for 'Variety's Actors on Actors' photoshoot. His luscious brown strands are styled in the classic taper fashion. He remains motionless as his dreamy amber irises lock onto flashes emanating from a camera.[Gif Creator/Editor: k-wame.tumblr.com]

View attachment 117716621
me remembering we're about to see jacob elordi having sex with diego calva this year
Is Swift Horses Jacob's first gay role? And will this be his first project that will feature him kissing another man?
So excited to see the "hot scenes" with Diego Calva
Does that film have a release date?
My gosh, DIEGO CALVA! Him and my beautiful Jacob are gonna KISS?!
GridArt_20240113_094233083.jpg

GridArt_20240114_074448223.jpg

And have SEX?!?!? What a battle of beauty and sexiness:heart_eyes: Ovaries are 'bout to EXPLODE!!!! GridArt_20240114_083744383.jpg
2.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.