Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost his mind dating her in the first place.
Did he actually reveal this to you, or the public, or this just good ol' misogyny towards the women who date the men that'll never fuck you?

Did he actually reveal this to you, or the public, or this just good ol' misogyny towards the women who date the men that'll never fuck you?
I mean, it's safe to say, she (and her mom) lean a little cray cray...posing for pics on an ergo machine to have her image superimposed to look as though she has ever swept across an actual body of water; to trick her way into what most agree to be the most over rated university in America. But hey, people change.

It’s actually about her partaking in a college scam that screwed over people who actually deserved to get her spot.

Cool story though

I mean, it's safe to say, she (and her mom) lean a little cray cray...posing for pics on an ergo machine to have her image superimposed to look as though she has ever swept across an actual body of water; to trick her way into what most agree to be the most over rated university in America. But hey, people change.
It’s actually about her partaking in a college scam that screwed over people who actually deserved to get her spot.

Cool story though
Look, in the words of Mariah Carey, "I don't know her". All I know is that she and Jacob were dating and this forum has a ramped misogyny problem, especially when it comes to the women dating the objects of their affection.

1705588283395.png

Well, it's official. Jacob Elordi just got included in the final list of nominations for the BAFTA award for Best Supporting Actor, beating out the other favorites especially the cast of Poor Things.

The previous shortlisted nominees are as follows:
1705588441362.png

Congratulations to him!

View attachment 119458021
Well, it's official. Jacob Elordi just got included in the final list of nominations for the BAFTA award for Best Supporting Actor, beating out the other favorites especially the cast of Poor Things.

The previous shortlisted nominees are as follows:
View attachment 119458181

Congratulations to him!
Film Twitter is going to go insane lmao. Very happy for him getting in for just playing hot, a well deserved nomination as far as I'm concerned

Look, in the words of Mariah Carey, "I don't know her". All I know is that she and Jacob were dating and this forum has a ramped misogyny problem, especially when it comes to the women dating the objects of their affection.
I mean, it’s a fair assessment around these parts, but probably not in this case. There’s plenty out there on this young lady…it was literally a federal criminal offense and both of her parents went to jail.

I mean, it’s a fair assessment around these parts, but probably not in this case. There’s plenty out there on this young lady…it was literally a federal criminal offense and both of her parents went to jail.
again, idk her. literally only knew the name cuz she was dating Jacob

• Haha
Reactions: Odyssey Land
Will Elordi appear shirtless at any point on SNL? I wouldn’t mind a cute bit in a skit poking fun at his birthmark, I don’t know how sensitive he is to it, but it could be a fun way to mention it and deflect about it if he’s never talked about it before.

And something having to do with bathtubs and the candles could be some self deprecating fun.

I guess I am hoping for some self deprecating fun at the heart of some skits or the monologue, he’s so beautiful that it’s endearing when people at that level can kind of poke fun and laugh at themselves and to lighten his demeanor next to all these much heavier projects he’s been doing.

Reactions: Odyssey Land
Status
Not open for further replies.