Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is long but it's remarkably fast-paced for a book of its time, not to mention genuinely creepy even for modern standards. Every time I read it I'm surprised at how well it holds up.
I prefer the OSP summary, it's quicker.

Would like a book accurate movie with a gratuitous scene of Jonathan Harker's ass, cuz, he foine!

There's normally a delay with film releases. Depending on what part of the world you live in. Saltburn has only just been released on Amazon Prime in the UK.

actually, Frankenstein's monster, also known as Adam, was described as beautiful in the book. The only physically scary part of him was his glowing, yellow eyes.

He was tall AF tho

Did he have jaundice from the doctor choosing a bad liver from him?

I had a huuuuuuge crush on Michael Sarrazin who starred in that early 70s version of Frankenstein, he had exceptional eyes too. Very handsome man:

IMG_3459.jpeg

Did he have jaundice from the doctor choosing a bad liver from him?
Ok, I got it wrong, his SKIN was yellow, which is a sign of bloating and decay in corpses.

His eyes were white, which MAY have to do with something involve the iris color.

Jacob is OBVIOUSLY TOP material (because of his sexy height) I cannot picture him as a bottom, but there is something about him that doesn't really turn me on. If he was more muscular...I guess that would be the golden ticket.

Reactions: MrHobbs
actually, Frankenstein's monster, also known as Adam, was described as beautiful in the book. The only physically scary part of him was his glowing, yellow eyes.

He was tall AF tho
Yes, I can't wait for Del Toro adaptation of this classic, he already made fantastic modern gothic tales like Crimson Peak and Pan's Labyrinth

Also I love your avatar, Roger Forever :emoji_smile:

Reactions: WDVINCO
Status
Not open for further replies.