Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, this just came up in my feed and since y'all were rejoicing at the news, I decided to snap y'all back to reality.
If I’m not mistaken you’re the one obsessed with the thought that we all are longing to have sex with him.

Phi betta what?
I mean damn y’all…Google is your friend when you don’t know something.

Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) is a prestigious national honors society, so not just a “frat”. A common way to reference someone not being very smart in the US is by saying, “They certainly aren’t a Phi Beta Kappa”.

There’s a gentleness or softness he displays in his body language that’s hard to ignore. It’s strange because he’s not effeminate yet it’s the subtle way he crosses his legs and smiles unprovoked that makes me want to dominate him. I want to hold him in bed and wrap his long legs around me. I want to pound him mercilessly until he falls asleep in my arms o_O

IMG_4690.gif

I mean damn y’all…Google is your friend when you don’t know something.

Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) is a prestigious national honors society, so not just a “frat”. A common way to reference someone not being very smart in the US is by saying, “They certainly aren’t a Phi Beta Kappa”.
Ohh so by this
I've never gotten the impression he's a PBK.
You are saying he's not smart right? Which i kinda agree

Reactions: chasealex
Soooo what are y'alls thoughts on Jacob's SNL episode? Personally I liked it but, it was very unnecessary to have 3 skits be only about him being hot and tall. Yes he's one of the hottest guys i've ever seen but we get it now...
Yeah I thought the exact same thing. I only really thought the last skit was actually funny, the rest was just standard SNL. I had no idea who Renée Rapp was but that singing was painful.

I’m sure I’m gonna get trashed for saying this, but was he looking VERY gaunt in the face last night on snl?
dude's been on a press tour for the past month. He was probably tired

Status
Not open for further replies.