Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all of your comments: he did a great job, the writing wasn't very funny, the "hot guy" skits were overdone and he looked unusually skinny....like as skinny as Timmy and it would be a competitive wrestling match up. If you look skinny on TV, you're emaciated in real life.

Oh, and Rapp was struggling on the vocals, but she looked great. I prefer her as an actor, she is on The Sex Lives of College Girls.

Dude....you're on a site designed to objectify bodies and gossip. I didn't see any comment that was disrespectful, just pointing out what was obvious.
talking about how scrawny he's getting is disrespectful, even if it comes from a place of curiosity or concern. Look at the shit Ariana Grande went thru when she lost weight.

Reactions: BIueOcean4
talking about how scrawny he's getting is disrespectful, even if it comes from a place of curiosity or concern. Look at the shit Ariana Grande went thru when she lost weight.
Scrawny sounds judgmental. I said he's lost a lot of weight.

Discussing a women's weight is far more complicated than discussing a man's. Again though, you're sitting in a glass house on this website.

Reactions: qazedctgb
Dude....you're on a site designed to objectify bodies and gossip. I didn't see any comment that was disrespectful, just pointing out what was obvious.
It's been said a hundred times already he's doing a role that requires it, Yet yall are chirping like he's sick. Actors drop and gain weight, Ever heard of Christian Bale?

Reactions: WDVINCO
your comment wasn't even mean spirited:joy::joy: it's a bit hypocritical for people to try shame you for pointing out the obvious, everyone here on this site is shallow and is a pervert and they are on this thread because they objectify Jacob. I don't see how sexually obectifying Jacob is better than making comments about his weight

Reactions: chasealex and jkc
I’m sure I’m gonna get trashed for saying this, but was he looking VERY gaunt in the face last night on snl?
He did, indeed. He's only 26 too. Even if it's for a role, I wonder how he will look when filming is finished. Jake Gyllenhaal lost a bunch of weight as did Matthew McConaughey for important roles. They are both still handsome but it took a permanent toll on their faces.
vlcsnap-2024-01-21-21h53m46s718.png
vlcsnap-2024-01-21-21h53m07s881.png
vlcsnap-2024-01-21-21h52m59s958.png

Status
Not open for further replies.