Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he gay baiting or is he serious that his first crushes were legolas from LOTR and brad pitt..........
:emoji_face_palm:
EVERY straight man has a "man crush", same with straight women and "Girl crushes". Hell, gay guys have "girl crushes" too.

Y'all use "gaybaiting" willy-nilly without even knowing wtf it means.

EVERY straight man has a "man crush", same with straight women and "Girl crushes". Hell, gay guys have "girl crushes" too.

He didn’t say man crush he said HIS FIRST CRUSH. Gay baiting is pretty self explanatory don’t act like you’re smarter than anyone LMAO

His roles in euphoria and salt burn are also very gay so it’s only natural ppl may think he’s either bi or pandering to the gay community

His roles in euphoria and salt burn are also very gay so it’s only natural ppl may think he’s either bi or pandering to the gay community
1705951813387.png

Also, we've been over this, Felix is not gay, he's just the object of Oliver's affection, like how Jacob is object of you horny and desperate toxic gays.

I’m sure I’m gonna get trashed for saying this, but was he looking VERY gaunt in the face last night on snl?
It was the first thing I noticed, how gaunt he looked even during the monologue. He was noticeably thinner as well, so it's not your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.