Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they thought the "psychopath" bit was abrupt when it was consistently built up from the beginning. Seems like a skill issue is at play there lmao.
Not a skill issue he went from stalker to Serial murderer in the last 30 minutes of the movie. It was fun but very obviously not a movie that would get recognized at the academy.

anyways i wanna see jacob in euphoria again but all the cast has gone or moved onto movies.

“Come and knock on our door!

We’ve been waiting for you!

Where the kisses are hers, and hers and his!

Three’s Company too!”

We’re dating ourselves here but I might‘ve been among only a few people who got this corny delivered joke.
:joy:

IMG_4826.jpeg

Attachments

We’re dating ourselves here but I might‘ve been among only a few people who got this corny delivered joke.
:joy:

View attachment 120325981

Nice, thanks for filling in the blanks for the youngens. They really seem to be doing that exaggerated 70s sitcom knowing smirk.

The academy cares but they do not nominate actors for bad movies. Saltburn was a mess plot wise. It was cute tho. Like the whole psychopath plotline was a bit abrupt plus the movie says absolutely nothing. Its just entertaining
Plus jacob did not deserve an oscar nom for his role at all, any conventionally attractive guy could have played that character.

So i read The Shards, the book he is rumored to star a adaptation and dont think it would be good for him to play Robert Mallory, is a character too similar to Felix, the pretty boy someone got obsessed over, would be way more interesting for him to play Bret... paranoid, needy, depressed, diferent than watt he already did and would have lots of gay sex scenes too

Status
Not open for further replies.